E-Sim: World Sim Browser MMOG - Always Looking For New Players

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Made an account but its been saying the servers are overloaded all day, is that pretty standard?
Contact who ever you used as a referral (you used a referral, right?) and get some free food/gifts/whatever they give you for a nice headstart.

This is a GREAT time to start, as the training formula just changed to give those who started later a lot better chance at closing the gap in terms of overall strength.

caesium

Molten Core Raider
The change in training on this game has me fairly pissed. last 3 months of boring shit due to never having anywhere near the numbers of older chars, can now be done in 1.5 weeks for someone rolling today.

sweet...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The change in training on this game has me fairly pissed. last 3 months of boring shit due to never having anywhere near the numbers of older chars, can now be done in 1.5 weeks for someone rolling today.

sweet...
I kind of like it. It should even up some power distribution for newer players. Though it also means that multis will be that much more effective.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Not to mention that it will still take a long time to hit something like Econ 8, so I'm curious how it will be with having people with much higher strength running around but unable to afford much more than low quality food on a daily basis. Communes might be money.

For people interested in E-Sim, while we always need more people, these changes might make new blood even more important. We still are hurting for employees; we have companies but we never have enough people to work at full capacity (kind of why we try to discourage people from starting their own companies). Now with the str changes, and with all the spam alliances out there and their hordes training up Str so much faster, we might very well be hurting simply because we're so outnumbered. Numerically speaking I think South Korea has always been at a marked disadvantage but we might need new recruits now more than ever.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dear people that quit the game over 30 days ago. They are doing a welcome back thing. If you are over 30 days inactive you get a medkit and a randomly generated Q3 item. So feel free to come back and play. With the str changes you can get caught up quickly.

If you still dont want to play, feel free to log in and send me your item. I'll give you a internets for it.http://secura.e-sim.org/donateEquipment.html?id=29736

caesium

Molten Core Raider
Not to mention that it will still take a long time to hit something like Econ 8, so I'm curious how it will be with having people with much higher strength running around but unable to afford much more than low quality food on a daily basis. Communes might be money.
I assume this was thought of by the operators as another way to bait people into buying gold.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i would like to sell my stuff for internets. please give me internets and you will get a share of the pie.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Weird, I've had two people register using my referral link in the past week... and I don't know where they got it from unless it's in OP now for some reason.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Correct.

I've been cycling the referral link in the first post, typically on a weekly basis. You were last week.

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sign up under my link on page one and make it to level 7 (or here:E-Sim: A World Sim Browser MMOG) and I will give you free equipment. That's not to mention, I'll give you food to get started. WHAT A DEAL!!!

I gotta say, I was skeptical about this game at first, but it really is fun coordinating with other members of Rerolled. This allows us to punch a lot harder than our size would otherwise indicate.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Things are starting to get interesting within the game, I would suggest trying it out and use the referral that is in cycle.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
What kind of fucking loser plays a simulation game of real life? I bet there's a bunch of fucking dudes pretending to be chicks looking for handouts. Should just go play Bloodbowl with the rest of the virgins.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
What kind of fucking loser plays a simulation game of real life? I bet there's a bunch of fucking dudes pretending to be chicks looking for handouts. Should just go play Bloodbowl with the rest of the virgins.
So you're interested in joining the great nation of South Korea? Sign up now Miss Sutekh.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's hilarious to see so many Eastern Bloc guys ask if the Taylor Swift avatar is really me.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Signed up under the link on the first page. Apparently was a n00b and didn't pick my country, or it just assigned me to the US, so I applied to South Korea for citizenship.

Is the n00b guide in post 2 still applicable? Anything in particular I should be doing? Because I really have zero fucking clue right now, but I have plenty of free time at work and there isn't enough to do in Die2Nite to occupy all of my time.

So tell me what to do, and I'll do it.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Join the IRC channel at #secura.sk on the Rizon network if you want the best info, a lot of our guys are in there and crazy helpful.

A bunch of fuckin' crazy foreigners. They take their IRL hatred to this stage and try to get off on it. Its a political browser game where we troll people from around the world, and use our coordination as a small country of bros that know how to play a game and win to make larger countries full of dumbasses look like bigger retards.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Join the IRC channel at #secura.sk on the Rizon network if you want the best info, a lot of our guys are in there and crazy helpful.
Can't join IRC from work. Did I fuck everything up by not selecting South Korea to start with? I can make a different account if I did, just will have to modify my name a bit.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nah, its cool. We usually have plenty of citizenships available, we just don't really use them (no one gets into Fortress Korea!).

If you start another account, you'll get flagged for multies, so feel free to move to a SK region and apply for citizenship. If you can get on IRC whenever, its definitely recommended, as we hand out stuff like supplies, info, and general assistance in real time.