E3 2013 June 11-13

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My issue with the LBP "games" is they act like you can do anything but, in reality, there is only so much you can do that is actually fun. It seems like they just sink so much time into a level editor but forget to actually worry about the game. It looked like it could be fun but I'm sure you can only do so many maps which feature orc ambushes until it just gets old.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Lots of cool stuff shown. In the end though, it's lots of cool stuff that I won't buy because of their DRM. *sigh*

Flesseck

Lord Nagafen Raider
Launches and launch games have always seemed lackluster thus far (except for MGS5, but I don't think that's launch?). That Killer Instinct reveal was pretty...killer, though.

Time will always tell which console will have the better software support.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I still plan to buy one. I had initially planned to buy 2 but the price and the restrictions is gay as all hell. However i've been wanting to play Killer Instinct again for ages!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I still plan to buy one. I had initially planned to buy 2 but the price and the restrictions is gay as all hell. However i've been wanting to play Killer Instinct again for ages!
Really interested in how the new shared Xbox Live stuff works in a multi-console household since you don't even need to be logged in. One of them will probably function like it's a friend's console perhaps, or maybe you have the consoles themselves on your account, and can have x number of consoles under your primary gamertag.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
E3 just kills neogaf. lol

Man, if Sony can do a 349 or 399, its gonna be interesting. If so, then the choice is easy for me and i usually lean towards the Xbox.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ps4 for $299 for the killshot is what I want to see.
I really don't see it being under $400 even if it could be just because MS is already $500. If they can push up that profit per system while being under the competition nicely then why not?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why the hell can't you pre-order the Xbone for in store pick on Gamestop's website? Retarded shit.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
My gamestop sold out of XB1 preorders within 3hours. They also will not let you purchase more than 1 or purchase them at multiple different stores.

Caliane

I really don't see it being under $400 even if it could be just because MS is already $500. If they can push up that profit per system while being under the competition nicely then why not?
yeah, I imagine Sony sitting there, crossing out their memos, changing their CGI videos, etc crossing out the 299 they had or whatever, and writing in $450.

xzi

Mouthbreather
This game Destiny actually looked pretty fucking cool. A borderlands-y type feel with some monster hunter mixed in? It's weird because they mentioned a public quest and then there was like 10 of them but I don't think it's an MMO. Regardless it looked pretty fucking neat. Also.. Bungie + Activision? Not sure how I feel but it'll probably be a great game. Despite how much I like to shit on CoD.

"Destiny is an action game from the creators of Halo, set in a mysterious future. Create a unique and powerful character, customize the way you look and fight, and explore what remains of our solar system.
Destiny features a compelling storyline, competitive multiplayer, cooperative gameplay choices, wide open public combat destinations, and third-person community spaces where you can repair and rearm before going out on your next adventure."

xzi

Mouthbreather
Well that's pretty awesome then. I can't wait to see some more of it. I haven't actually been excited for a console in the longest time I may actually get a PS4.