E3 2014

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Omeed's already refuted EQN being playable at E3 over at reddit, so don't get too excited on that count. However, he phrased it in a way that suggested there might besomethingE3, so we might get a little info there.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I was happy as fuck to read "Ultra Street Fighter IV" until i saw (PS3) and not (Vita)
;_;

Oh well, heres to hoping MOAR "demons souls prequel" project beast shit comes out!

Syringed_sl

shitlord
I was happy as fuck to read "Ultra Street Fighter IV" until i saw (PS3) and not (Vita)
;_;

Oh well, heres to hoping MOAR "demons souls prequel" project beast shit comes out!
I really don't get why Capcom can't port Ultra Street Fighter IV to the Vita or 3DS. I could have sworn they said that Super Street Fighter IV on the 3DS sold a million copies and UMVC3 on the Vita did pretty well too. Can't find the link at the moment but I could have sworn also that one of the Capcom devs were bragging about how easy it is to port MT Framework games with reasonable losses to both systems.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I don't keep up with Nintendo news all that much so this is the first I've heard about Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 2. That makes me tingle in my special place.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
EQN and PS2 will eventually both be on PS4 but i seriously doubt it will be at E3 - PS2 may be but not EQN by no means.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
A one-sheet with lineups like that even existing is kinda absurd.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
It's fake as fuck. They don't release things like that.

It's possible the games are somewhat legit; but it's not hard to fake it like you would say, patch notes for a game.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_67112.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
So if that PE2 pic is legit, and not just a computer under the table that means they are probly going to run EQN, and Landmark on it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So if that PE2 pic is legit, and not just a computer under the table that means they are probly going to run EQN, and Landmark on it.
It was tweeted by a PS2 dev a few days ago as the first image of PS2 running on the PS4 -They confirmed a while ago that EQN would also be going the way of PS4 one day also so its just a matter of time.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
That Xenogears Origin video -- was that Weltall in the beginning? It looked like it...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That does not look like Parasite Eve 2... what else would a PE2 be?
I think he meant PS2 as in Planetside 2? Based on Xxexx's reply below it and what I can remember of the game looking like.

edit: reply, not replay

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Morpheus? Article says everyone knows about it so it won't be a surprise, but having a timetable and actual confirmation it's happening would be a major announcement. Game wise I don't know. I don't really see too much that could be that surprising. If I was a dreamer I'd say something like a Nintendo partnership would be pretty cool but that shit isn't happening so meh. Probably end up being something not many people care about or knows already about like PS Now or whatever.

Szlia

My jaded self says they'll revive some franchise we don't really care about. Make it on Vita to add to the 'whatever' factor... so... my guess... Siphon Filter on Vita wuwuwu! (though I am being a bit unfair because the PS1 Siphon Filters had no shortage of badass moments, but it somehow lost its charm and/or our attention after several iterations).

Optimist self? A release date for The Last Guardian! Wuwuwuwu! Wait... that's still my jaded self somewhat. Maybe a new IP that looks genuinely good, original and interesting. The surprise being maybe that it's the new project from some known people or related to some celebrity outside of the gaming world... or an old IP we do care about. Say: Shenmue!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh there was some noise about registering the Shenmue IP again lately, saw that on neogaf, so could be that. A remake would be fine even, then depending on sales they could consider making new ones.