E3 2015

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
How can you still be hyped for The Division? I mean, I'm not writing it off completely but I'm far from hyped for it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
How can you still be hyped for The Division? I mean, I'm not writing it off completely but I'm far from hyped for it.
Third person combat shooter RPG with random loot and FFA pvp. Even if it's mediocre it'll still be sorta fun.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'll be buying them all, cept nintendo stuff as I don't have hardware for it. It will mostly come down to when it's available vs what else is available or already being played.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Third person combat shooter RPG with random loot and FFA pvp. Even if it's mediocre it'll still be sorta fun.
Oh. I'm deeply in love with the combat. But the FFA PvP is NOT going to make it in. Mark my words, and thats the best feature they've got.

Column_sl

shitlord
It depends on what the rule set is for it.

We still have very limited info on the game.

They just axed the companion app on phones/tablets. They are claiming it caused to many problems with balancing.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Hrm, for me.

Doom
Fallout 4 (even though I've never finished the other two, need to get on that)
Haven
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
No Man's Sky
Fable Legends
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Super Mario Maker
Star Fox Zero
Xenoblade Chronicles X

There's some other stuff. But a lot of it we already knew about, so meh.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Did they show some actual gameplay from No Man's Sky this year? Based off of interviews, I'm skeptical that it'll be more than a universe simulator.

Caliane

"never explored planet" "no alien life".

surrounded by fish, sentinels, trees, grass, and clearly a space fleet in space above it.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Wait, this doesn't have an online mode?
It's 100% online, but players spawn in random star systems, and the universe is so large (18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets) that the likelihood of players meeting each other is very small.

That is, until the players begin to concentrate in the centre of the universe, which is the game's nebulous 'goal'.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Wait, this doesn't have an online mode?
Yeah it's online but they purposely made it so it's hard to run into others. If it had an option to explore with a bud I'd be all for it but not interested in a chance to find a friend.

I'm sure players will figure out a way to do it, but until then this is a no go.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Oh. I'm deeply in love with the combat. But the FFA PvP is NOT going to make it in. Mark my words, and thats the best feature they've got.
Wait, why do you think this? It's one of their biggest selling points in the open world - the dark zone shit.