E3 2015

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Utnayan you have a PS4. Please use the superior controller.

Any Bluetooth dongle will work. None of this jumping through hoops shit to play a gigantic turd controller.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Noodle has small girl hands.

In all seriousness, DS4, Xbone, and 360 are great. The DS3 was horrible though.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I bought a wired 360 controller new in box on ebay for like $12 6 years ago and its still chugging. I only use it for very few games but for those games the controller makes a much better experience.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Noodle has small girl hands.

In all seriousness, DS4, Xbone, and 360 are great. The DS3 was horrible though.
I got big hands.

The 360 controller reminds me of the jaguar controller.

Well.. almost..

rrr_img_100526.jpg

Not as bad as this

rrr_img_100527.jpg

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Utnayan you have a PS4. Please use the superior controller.

Any Bluetooth dongle will work. None of this jumping through hoops shit to play a gigantic turd controller.
Can I use this without installing an emulator like I had to with the DS3?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I could never use a ps controller over an xbox controller. It has nice weight and for my hands it just feels perfect. The ps4 controller is nice, but its still no xbox controller.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah but ut is old and when a game tells him to press the green A button in a QTE scene he is going to get confused and poop his pants when he can't find A on the DS4

i'd just try both controllers at best buy or whatever and see which one you like better, I use both and don't have any probs switching but I find the DS4 cramps my hands after 2-3 hours. i suspect its designed for jap hands, not american beef eating big penis hands

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I find there is too much room between the tip of my dick and the xbone controller, small dick theory for DS4 confirmed

Column_sl

shitlord
They had a MS E3 Demo at the shopping mall close to my house. The Elite controller is fucking nice. Not sure I would shell out 150 for it, because I mostly play fighting games anyway. For people that like the Skufs tho this is way better made.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They had a MS E3 Demo at the shopping mall close to my house. The Elite controller is fucking nice. Not sure I would shell out 150 for it, because I mostly play fighting games anyway. For people that like the Skufs tho this is way better made.
I'm getting it. Thing is going to be fucking sweet. Scufs are piles of shit.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So must buys after seeing all the E3 gameplay footage:

XCOM 2
DX:Mankind Divided.
Just Cause 3
SW Battlefront

Anything else?

Quaid

Trump's Staff

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fallout 4
Doom
Just Cause 3
Dues Ex
Gears 4 and ultimAte
Halo 5
Uncharted 4
Battlefront

spronk

FPS noob
mine is pretty much most of the (non sports) games that are coming with $10 preorder bonus when you buy at best buy. 20% off with GCU plus 10% makes each game $40 after tax, can't beat that
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Pr...at308100050002

carl of duty black cops 3
halo 5
rainbow 6
mad max
tomb raider (prob wait for PS4 tho)
division (ehh....)
metal gear solid 5
battlefront
forza 6
Assassins Creed 2015

Fallout 4 is also in the list even though its not listed and some more will get put on. Stuff like JC3, DX, Horizon, No Mans Sky, FF7, etc will be preorders when 2016 hits no point in doing it so early unless its for a collectors edition (none announced for any of them yet).

I also have already preordered Adr1ft, Rare's 30 game package, and Gears of War Ultimate fromhttp://microsoftstore.comas they are giving $15 back for each of those for xbox gold members, which basically means each game is gonna be 50% off.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Not giving into CoD and Destiny Xpac this year. Hopefully the next installment will be a bit more grounded.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm cheap, so I'll settle for Deus Ex and Doom. Fallout 4 depends on the final feature list and their DLC plans, I have no problems to wait a year for the GOTY version with community fixes and non-shit UI. Shadow Warrior 2 depends on the price they go for.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Dishonored 2
Doom
Fallout 4
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Mass Effect Andromeda
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
The Division
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
No Man's Sky