E3 2017

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
lol, YES! Ut is going to cave.

I have to go back and find the deal where Utnayan Utnayan stated that if he bought a Switch I got one too. I guess I'll have to play Rocket League with you.

Well, I always knew I would cave when Rocket league came out. Still. not buying one until the games are actually released so... Winter time for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I presume they said the Zelda DLC will hit for Wii U too right? Otherwise I am sad and fucking annoyed.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can't watch, what games will Memehouse be ruining this year?

I presume they said the Zelda DLC will hit for Wii U too right? Otherwise I am sad and fucking annoyed.
Yes, it's part of the season pass that can already be purchased for Wii U.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Hey that's a cool game, can't wait to have a few more games for my swi....oh, 3DS? Ok then. Right.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Metroid 2 remake looks pretty "action-y" compared to original metroids, has counters and stuff so not sure how it'll turn out, but looks nice enough. Guess they didn't forget about the Metroid aniversary but were just late as fuck.

Hey that's a cool game, can't wait to have a few more games for my swi....oh, 3DS? Ok then. Right.
They announced Metroid Prime 4 on switch, although that's probably 2+years away since they didn't have anything to show.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wonder if the previously hacked 3DS's will be able to get the new Metroid game for free? (Mine isn't hacked, I'm just curious)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So far the only thing in here that might be a day one for me is Monster Hunter PC and God of War. But not a bad E3 overall.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
As much shit as most of us give it, the Switch actually has a lot of good exclusive games set for this year, a good steady stream. The problem is they aren't getting support for the generally cross platform games like CoD and sports games. Those tend to be PS4/Xbox/pc(sometimes). Most of those I would probabaly get on PS4 (especially shooters), but I'd like the option for the switch on some of them.

And Mario Odyssey wasn't delayed until next year Ut

spronk

FPS noob
I wonder if the previously hacked 3DS's will be able to get the new Metroid game for free? (Mine isn't hacked, I'm just curious)

yeah, existing hacked 3DS and wii u's can download any new games, unless nintendo massively overhauls their eshop its got huge holes that lets older firmware versions download and play games. should be no problems at all, since you can fake firmware versions with the hacked 3DS'

a nice nintendo conference; mario odyssey looks awesome and rocket league is nice. that makes it 2-3 games that are great to play on switch, i expect by mid 2018 there will be enough to convince most of us to go ahead and get one. still, doesn't seem like they are having any luck at all with major third party games - none of the big AAAs this fall are coming on switch, and thats gonna hurt holiday sales. Battlefront 2, COD WW2, Assassins Creed, Destiny 2, South Park, Mordor 2, Wolfenstein 2, all the sports games except FIFA, Need for Speed 3, etc are all still the ps4/xbox/pc.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
yeah, existing hacked 3DS and wii u's can download any new games, unless nintendo massively overhauls their eshop its got huge holes that lets older firmware versions download and play games. should be no problems at all, since you can fake firmware versions with the hacked 3DS'

a nice nintendo conference; mario odyssey looks awesome and rocket league is nice. that makes it 2-3 games that are great to play on switch, i expect by mid 2018 there will be enough to convince most of us to go ahead and get one. still, doesn't seem like they are having any luck at all with major third party games - none of the big AAAs this fall are coming on switch, and thats gonna hurt holiday sales. Battlefront 2, COD WW2, Assassins Creed, Destiny 2, South Park, Mordor 2, Wolfenstein 2, all the sports games except FIFA, Need for Speed 3, etc are all still the ps4/xbox/pc.
Maybe it's just me, but given the choice the only one of those games I would get for switch would be South Park.