E3 2017

Randin

Trakanon Raider
We're five minutes out from Bethesda.

Finally got a chance to watch Microsoft's conference, and it was kinda a mixed bag. They announced the Scorpio without focusing too much of the event on it, which is good, but they called it the Xbox One X, which is stupid. They had a fair number of good games, but vanishingly few of them were actual (console) exclusives, and so aren't doing much to sell consoles. Still, better than EA by a mile.

Oh yeah, and did anyone else catch the AC:Origins guy slip and call it an "Xbone"? I'll admit I got a chuckle out of that

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I honestly don't understand why Overwatch gain so much popularity, it is just a fucking Team Fortress 2 version of Multiplayer FPS from Blizzard, there is NOTHING innovated in that fucking game.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I was watching Jane the Virgin with the gf and walked out to come watch this, now i feel i've made a terrible decision.

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
I honestly don't understand why Overwatch gain so much popularity, it is just a fucking Team Fortress 2 version of Multiplayer FPS from Blizzard, there is NOTHING innovated in that fucking game.

Definitely nothing in there worth what they're charging for it.

Ryanz

<Banned>
wtf is this Bethesda land dumb shit. They just filling air cus they don't have anything to actually present?

xzi

Mouthbreather
Doom... doesn't work in VR. The whole point of the game is constant mommentum not stopping every 10 seconds to teleport

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Xbox One X? They name consoles like me picking an AOL name in 1993.

It's about branding. They don't need to change domain names, or marketing material or anything else. It still falls under the Xbox moniker. It actually makes a lot of sense.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't expect them to actually announce anything until the end. Not sure why you're all surprised.