Echo of Soul - CB

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Oh, no doubt about that. Its being run by Aeria Games...almost as bad as Nexon. ;p

They will charge you for everything. The only way to talk to other people in your zone or server is via "loudspeakers" which are cash shop items. Bag space is also pretty limited given the amount of items that drop and small stack sized (20).
Yeah the cash shop is gonna be hilarious in this game. I don't mind it really because I won't ever get tot he point in this game where that will actually matter to me.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Archer classes get a Sleep skill at lvl20. The Stormguard is pretty insane, imo. It has a long range Charge skill on like a 10sec cooldown (love it), its main class buffs the speed of its main resource builder and increases the amount of resource skills give. Once its class buffs are up, its like a blender, 2 interrupts, good AoE skills. Fun!

Have my Bard up to 21 (played a Bard to 34 on the Thailand server...but the bad translation made it painful), and its alright. Takes a bit too much work to get its class buff up to max by using Songs, though its not soo bad once you get a Song that is also an attack, switched over to Huntress.

Fyi, at lvl20 you can dual-spec and switch between the classes at anytime, and have the same amount of talent points for each class.

I didn't like the Rogue class much, mainly due to the stupid looking weapons, lol. The warrior felt really, really slow compared to the Stormguard spam. Sorceress is a fun class, also has the best "dodge" skill (a teleport).

Looks like you won't need Tickets for any of the Solo dungeons which go up to lvl57, and only the lvl60 party dungeons will need Tickets to reset (party dungeons don't open up til lvl35).

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Thanks for the insite, I haven't found any good info on the game yet and everything is based on early 20s and speculation on skills.

Bard seems decent and the song thing isn't bad like you said, once you get your second energy builder song. Their main cc is that 20 one but it's a sleep not a stun.

I really like the potential of the dualist. That fucking ability reduces you atk by 50% but replicates you attacks on up to 6 nearby targets.

He's very squishy, but he gets more mobility later on.

Dunno thinking about trying it some more.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Leveled a Warrior:protector to 16 tonight. Not sure how I like it. It seems my Earth Guardian has more durability in PVP but I had shitty gear. The class is pretty simple, but when I dive in I get stunlocked to fuck and back against archers and shit. I guess I need more levels to feel more beefy.

A lot of reactives in the arsenal though. Not sure if it's good or not.

Vitality

HUSTLE
rrr_img_97696.jpg

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Aeria Games is the worst company in existence. They were nice enough to send an email to my banned account (For hacking one of their shitty F2P shooters back in the day) telling me that they disabled my account due to a billing error. Which I haven't even put billing info on that account nor have I touched their games in like, forever, mainly because 1) I am banned from their site 2) their games are cancerous to your health.
Oh, to make matters worse, I talked with one of their ex-employees 2 years later (who was a 16 year old kid at the time in Canada) and he said after I got banned they investigated with the community to find my personal information making sure to have children stalk me in a zerg mentality if I ever tried to come back to play one of their games. I wish I was making this shit up.

Plus all their games are cash shop BS korean grinders.

Hey, at least Aeria Games used a demo version of the XIGNCODE3 anti-cheat that I cracked for private server use for basically any game out there. So there's that.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Pvped from 10 to 14 last night on the bard. Only lost one match out of 6

First thing I noticed was they pit lvl 10 noobs in greys against level 45-59 guys in full gear.

I get rooted every time I use an ability that isn't a song or a silence/knockback.

The songs on bard overwrite each other instead of keeping multiple buffs up simultaneously.

Was severly limited in effectiveness by the concentration bar.

Don't really like how weak the buff songs are. 5% Attack speed is not worth a talent point. It would however be worth it if it actually stuck around for a short duration so I could twist songs.

---

I really liked how much xp you got from PVP it made putting up with the above list just fine.

--- I only won because everyone else is this guy ---

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I got a few mvps with my level 15 bard, but looking down the line, the skills really don't offer anything, just like you said, the songs can't twist so it's just like a million stances that don't do shit outside augmenting your two attacks.

I leveled a Protector up to 18/19 today. It's a pretty strong class with a massive weakness. You need players attacking you. You have gap closers, lots of hps and armor. You have some disabling mechanics, but you are rage starved unless you evade attacks and a lot of your abilities are proc-reactives that require people hitting you. So if you ignore a protector in combat, he can't do damage and he won't build rage.

In a pug BG, that's no problem because people just attack the closest thing. In any sort of organized play, it is dunzo. Probably a good PVE class though for a tank.

I'm stuck deciding between just playing a pewpew huntress that seems to be high dps but very boring. It appears that you just run through your rotation. Or playing an EG without a gap closer. I wasn't really feeling the Storm Guard for whatever the reason.

The assassin is still shit (good in pve? sustained dps?) and the duelist is still intriguing but I think you get very squishy. Needs more stuns.

I have yet to play a sorceress but that seems like pedo-villa to me.

Teljair_sl

shitlord
I made a guild in game, CashShopPirates. I'll be on later if anyone wants an invite.

You must be willing to spend $50 minimum for Pay2Win activities per month.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So I'm just going to live blog my internal struggle of sticking with one class. This plagues me with every fucking game I play. I always reroll in these things. Anyway I have every class up to 20 with the exception of the sorceress which I have at 14.

Spent a few games last night playing the Warrior Protector. The class is really interesting. It's all reactives and tank. No real damage though at level 22 and I doubt that changes. My only question is, how worth is this in PVP? I wish there was more information or experience I could tap in to on the net about this game. It's very difficult to feel being useful especially when I'm rage starved and can't do much in the front lines.

Most of the time I feel like I should be playing an Ice Mage or Huntress for the ranged dps. The huntress is just ridiculous.

I still can't find any decent video of Earth Guardians in PVP. It seems like most of the video are Storm Guardians.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Does this game have Warlocks like the Asian version? If so, are they melee, ranged, or both? I couldn't tell.

Also, Storm Guardians are buff/debuff dps? Am I gathering this correctly?

Teljair_sl

shitlord
You can try this to get CBT access, this info is from another forum.
Let me explain how it works pick any of this keys:

AU-4NL7-QGJP-PNQU-67WA
AU-DNKF-HG5U-LKGR-ADDJ
AU-9NKN-UGLQ-LGCR-NRRC
AU-DNKF-HG5U-LKGR-ADDJ
AU-HNUJ-TGC4-LFAR-XE3S
AU-QNGK-VWLW-W5NJ-ETNJ
AU-4NL7-QGJP-PNQU-67WA
AU-MNEV-YG3N-ABG4-F7QV

go tohttp://echoofsoul.aeriagames.com/aut...eosus_cbt_testand log in
if the key dosent work the first time dont worrys JUST try over and over and over till you overflow the server and you should get acces you can use this keys has many times you want

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Also worked for me. Wtf is with Koreans and little girls. I have to play a pedo race if I want to be a sorcerer?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Some impressive website coding stuff this thing. Guess I'll dl the client and check it out.