Echo of Soul - CB

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone try earth warden hybrid semi support seems like something id like, for now took the easy choice huntress.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Yes. It's a very simple system. I'm not even sure if you're able to mix and match shit later on down the road. I know you can mix and match between the two different paths, but that's about it.

It's your standard pay to win korean RNG game. This one seems to be kind of fun. It has quite a lot of different systems going for it that makes it a bit deeper than I expected. From the UI, to dungeons solo/group to 20-40 raids to some crazy 1000 person pvp zone etc.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
yeah in game as jaxiebunz tried Teljair dosent seem to be on or im sending messages wrong.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Just a heads up but I installed this from the official site and my NOD32 AV scan threw up a couple of flags on the following:

Reason: A variant of Win32/Packed.Themida suspicious application
Size: 7.2MB
Count:3
Object Name: E:\AeriaGames\EOS\Launcher\_TemporaryFiles\Live.9\ System\EOS.exe

Reason: A variant of Win32/Packed.Themida suspicious application
Size: 7.2MB
Count:1
E:\AeriaGames\EOS\GameClient\System\EOS.exe

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The EoS installer also installs Akamai, which is lame since it will start sending out data (assuming the client) to other people like a torrent; had like 20 open connections to ip's in NA/SA (brazil mostly).

Willard_sl

shitlord
Just got my beta invite last night and installed the game but didnt get a chance to play. Any particular server everyone is on ?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I've been playing a bit more the last few days and got my Earth Guardian to level 38 I think. The class is beefy as fuck, but you can't really do anything in PVP. Same issues as before, you have a 30s cd pull, a 60s cd aoe pull and a 10s ranged single target knockback. Compare to other classes it's not much considering you do absolutely no damage.

I still need to try out the Storm Guard, but I'm not sure I want to. That side of Guardian seems to have so many different buttons to hit.