Echo of Soul - CB

lost

<Bronze Donator>
hilarious, the key worked. on another note, wtf i have to pay to talk to people

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pay to chat.. Yeah that sounds like a game I will just pass on. Can't imagine the pay to "X" that occur later.

Very odd the games Draegan pimps.

Teljair_sl

shitlord
I have 1 extra legit key if you can't get the other to work. Anyone who plans to give it a go and play with CashShopPirates, I will give it to. PM me

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
DZZDrLr.jpg

This game has gems. You can combine 2 +1 gems for a +2 gem and so on. It cost 100 silver to combine (expensive at low level, I had 2g by level 28 1g = 1000s). They just took away the combine costs. Now you can combine risk free up to +6. I just combined all gem types up to +6. There are 7 types: Wep/Head/Chest/Arm/Waist/Legs/Feet. Above is the stat difference between no gems and full gems.

You can go beyond +6 but that is where risk of loss starts.

That is a lot of stats given how low the stat numbers are. You can freely remove dull gems for 1silver and keep reusing them. There are better gems to be had since these gems don't work on ilvl 63 gear (blue level 60 gear). Think of them as heirlooms almost.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Thats the best part of this game. You can turn your character color black like a drow, red like Koolaid or blue like a smurf.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
downloading now, besides vitality whats everyone playing? was thinking huntress or some type of ranged.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Played this to 10, not really seeing anything that would make it worth playing? Combat is slow paced, not pure action, feels a bit floaty at times, classes and abilities are the boring standard mmo fare, leveling is obviously awful and I tried pvp for a bit but unless I'm missing something, level > everything in pvp? Levels 50+ were basically 2 shotting me and I was doing like 10% of their healthbars after casting a 2secs fireball(and they were rogues, not tanks). I think I'd rather go reinstall Tera or Dragon Nest or something if I wanted to play action mmo stuff.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I wouldn't call this an action MMO to begin with. For tab tagert, I actually like this combat. I like the slower pace and the animation locks. Leveling is fast but it's still quest treadmill shitty.

There are some cool PVP features in this game with Valhalla and shit. Seems interesting.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Plus, I disliked Archeage, but for some reason this feels better. And Teljair is playing and I promised I'd play an MMO with him at some point.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Are classes also weapon locked ? Such as Warriors only able to use swords etc