Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Spoilering this, and it is my first “real” complaint that isn’t stuff like Scarlet Rot is bullshit in a 400 mile AoE insta kill and that mechanic and designer should be exiled to hell.”

I have no idea what the hell is going on at Castle Redmane or with Radahn and the quest line. I was meeting Blaidd there, but the castle is empty, or I can teleport right to this gathering / festival. No doors will open. And then this huge fight happens with all the summons and is sort of a cluster fuck.

The encounter aside, the lead up just feels like a huge sequence break and the open world nature of the quest line not working out. Or maybe I completely missed something and did it so wrong it is my fault. But I pretty much bee lined this zone without going too much off path. So no idea.

It would have made more sense if it was more ominous that bad shit went down, but it was empty. I honestly thought I’d broken the game and no mobs were spawning. Reloaded a couple of times, wandered around, and finally took the waypoint outside of the bridge.

Anyways, a small complaint in an otherwise sea of awesomeness.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I kept meaning to find a recipe book where I could make poison or scarlet rot cures but never found one playing blind

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Spoilering this, and it is my first “real” complaint that isn’t stuff like Scarlet Rot is bullshit in a 400 mile AoE insta kill and that mechanic and designer should be exiled to hell.”

I have no idea what the hell is going on at Castle Redmane or with Radahn and the quest line. I was meeting Blaidd there, but the castle is empty, or I can teleport right to this gathering / festival. No doors will open. And then this huge fight happens with all the summons and is sort of a cluster fuck.

The encounter aside, the lead up just feels like a huge sequence break and the open world nature of the quest line not working out. Or maybe I completely missed something and did it so wrong it is my fault. But I pretty much bee lined this zone without going too much off path. So no idea.

It would have made more sense if it was more ominous that bad shit went down, but it was empty. I honestly thought I’d broken the game and no mobs were spawning. Reloaded a couple of times, wandered around, and finally took the waypoint outside of the bridge.

Its because you're in the middle of Ranni Quest, I'm in the same boat and looked it up because I thought my game was glitched. I've gotten that bastard to 25% and below a few times but his stupid skulls and orbs ALWAYS kill me, I hate this fight so much!!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Feels like two weeks before release they found a critical issue with a massive siege they spent years developing, so at the end they're like "fuck it, just despawn all the mobs and Blaidd et all meet you there."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I’m
Haha 30k is chump change, I have over 100 of the rune1’s, that’s ~22k alone. I bet I have over 100k worth. I only use them when I feel I’m risking 75% of a levels worth or so. I’ll top myself off and spend the level, then venture into new and dangerous stuff.
One streamer had like 200k or 2 million he farmed for a few hours and he died. Instead trying to pick it up which should of been the first thing he did, he got killed again and lost it all. I would of cried.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
200k wouldn’t be much, shit I just lost 90k earlier today and that hardly took any time to get. 2M is a pretty good amount though

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
382qe6kgv0m81.jpg

70574fe577a26b8da0bdc804fa803688.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If you ever get frustrated playing ER, don't worry. Even this guy with one arm probably had trouble too.

Goonsquad Officer
Over 50 hours into the game and I just realized what all the golden rune orbs were for in my inventory bag was for. After popping all of them I got around 30k worth of runes.
i tend to save those for when i accidentally find a merchant in a weird place. i buy all his stock and never visit again.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Goonsquad Officer
Armor seems completely useless in these games. You're gonna get 2 shot anyways so what's the difference?
I like armor for stacking poise for a shield build. able to take blows without staggering save for boss super hits. and those you don't stamina deplete you just knock back or flail your arms a sec.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
UX is like the trans version of UI.

User interface. But it kills itself 40% of the time because it never passes.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users