<Silver Donator>
This triangle to interact is breaking my fucking brain

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I assume pc plus controller is the way to play this shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I cant figure out how to get out of the starting area lol. Killed the first "boss" but no idea where to go after that

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I assume pc plus controller is the way to play this shit.
Star Wars Reaction GIF by Disney+

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I cant figure out how to get out of the starting area lol. Killed the first "boss" but no idea where to go after that
Go to the room with the pillars and stand on the circle in the middle of them. It will activate the platform and take you up to a door leading to the outer world.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I really wanted to go something different like Str+Int or Str+Arcane

But it seems like they push you to three choices: pure Str, Str+Dex, Str+Faith

What a shame

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Same, but it hasn't bothered me at all. I remember similar frame drops in DS3 on PC so I am used to it. Stormveil is fucking massive, finally started it at level 40. Found the secret boss too..... ugh.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I must have the exact right PC specs and they couldnt have made something better from my experience.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I really wanted to go something different like Str+Int or Str+Arcane

But it seems like they push you to three choices: pure Str, Str+Dex, Str+Faith

What a shame
In prev games you could get a lightning or other elemental affinity weap that would scale with int. Not sure if that'll repeat here

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Crucible knight can fuck off 1 hit zero weakness I can find and its a duo... downed him but took an arc rune.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Naw I'm just calling it. My entire stock of souls is stuck in the mines now because I can't equip any strike weapons and my damage is complete cucked vs the crystal dudes down here.

That's not even getting in to the cockroach guys that spam homing ranged attacks that oneshot me lol.

Sorcery was 100% a mistake and cost me the first ~8hours of my playtime I guess.

Uh... sounds like you got teleported to Caelid and just hung out there? Gtfo back to Limgrave.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just managed to find a pretty fucking sweet longsword off a random trash armored soldier mobs near the gate entrance.

The greatsword or broadsword in the big black wagon thing is 16 str req, and as a dirty wretch I couldnt use it, but the longsword is 10 10 req.

Holy shit does it make the game way more enjoyable than dumb club. The club is pretty good but the sword just fucking rapes with 2 hand stance and square up. Also got a pair of mail legs and some chainmail gauntlets, not naked anymore. Feelsgoodman.

edit: Do the chests like the one in the wagon drop different items for everyone? Or are the items similar in stats but diff types?

Last edited:

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The quality scaling would only make mine worse for me, as a quality build?
It reduces base damage but improves the stat scaling. So if your str/dex aren't good enough you can lose damage. I waited until my dex was in the 30's to switch my uchi to Keen and even then it was only like 8 dmg higher than normal scaling.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Regarding an NPC In eastern Limgrave

anyone know what’s up with the dude at the top of mistwood ruins, who just sits howling? I think he even has a load screen image. I don’t want to attack him and potentially fuck my chances at something

• 1Like