<Gold Donor>
0sfrgrnhiik81.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
There's a path in Lingrave that bypasses all of Stormveil Castle right into the next zone. I stumbled across that and that is yet another cool ass biome. Need to level a bit more before I finally go to the castle.

Amazing biome after amazing biome. Unbelievable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
It’s not bugged. Go back to the main room with the round table. A previously closed door in that room is now open. Go there and learn some lore and meet someone cool 😁. Afterwards the other door will reopen and you can talk to him again.

That’s the problem :( that door never opened. Do I have to kill something else in conjunction?

vegetoeeVegetoee

Trakanon Raider
from I'm gonna 100% this game and put a thousand hours in for sure to this

Lol to be expected from most "gamers" these days.

I am not a huge Souls fan. In fact, I have never beaten any Dark Souls or Demons Souls game. I have beat Sekiro, but I consider that to be Soulslike and of a different variety. In fact, Sekiro is why I am playing ER now. This game reminds me of a late 90s in your face MUD. One wrong move or swing and you are toast. Love it! I love the no hand holding, figure shit out and use that lump above your shoulders. I think I have died like 200 times and counting, but I can't put the game away. Sekiro was not like that, nor DS. I am looking forward to actually beating the game then trying new classes of all things lol.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ack ok I see it now. I have to defeat Godrick as well - Margit was only the 1st of two. So I am not bugged :)

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Could this have been patched out already? I'm getting next to nothing
Hopped on and tested it. Works fine, 1900ish per ball.

With that said…what a boring farm that would be.

• 1Solidarity

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Edited it. I honestly was not trying to post anything spoilery. Its right in the starting area.
Edited my quote. I know…I didn’t find it til 20 hours in though lol.

That’s what I’m finding I really love about this game. I’ve been texting a few to buddies during our play throughs and all of us have had completely different experiences due to which way we wander around. Incredible for a souls game which is usually a fairly linear experience.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If you are like 20+ hours in like some of us I recommend watching the Vaatividya 10 things in the early game video because I missed 5 of them somehow despite going around those areas multiple times.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Could this have been patched out already? I'm getting next to nothing

You have to have to ball chase you off at the right spot or it doesnt work. It cant just go off the cliff anywhere. I have trouble doing it consistently.

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
There seems to be lots of opportunity in misfortune. I got teleported by a trap that sent me far away, but conveniently to a place which is an excellent exp farm for a mage.

I keep dumping points into int since 'glass cannon' seems to be all I'm good at, though all the spells I've found are shit compared to the original one i got in character creation :(

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The trap I hit sent me to a poison swamp. Your mileage may vary :mad:

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You have to have to ball chase you off at the right spot or it doesnt work. It cant just go off the cliff anywhere. I have trouble doing it consistently.
Is it landing on another enemy below?

I was getting 20 runes

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The trap I hit sent me to a poison swamp. Your mileage may vary :mad:
Yeah I got that one. Not sure how many there are but I think I’ve hit three so far. The poison swamp one was pretty horrible as I had a lot of souls on me at the time lol. I managed to sprint the fuck around til I found a site. That was the worst trap, but it was so brutal I laughed out loud thinking of how the devs must’ve been shit grinning when they made it.

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I was getting 20 runes
No there is a deer or something there it ran over for the 20 runes. It’s the ball itself. There’s another ball further down that does it too. The ball chases you so you’re just turning too loosely or tightly I guess, if it’s not falling in the right spot.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I got that one. Not sure how many there are but I think I’ve hit three so far. The poison swamp one was pretty horrible as I had a lot of souls on me at the time lol. I managed to sprint the fuck around til I found a site. That was the worst trap, but it was so brutal I laughed out loud thinking of how the devs must’ve been shit grinning when they made it.
Yeah I was way low level for that fucking crystal mine or whatever it was. I just ran out until I found that next bonfire.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

I was getting 20 runes

Yeah there is a group of enemies below the bridge, so the ball needs to go off the cliff in that direction. It takes precision and focus to do and was never able to do it consistently myself. As a mage I found farming those guys on the other side of the poison road to better exp. Can just mindlessly ping them while watching a movie and they give over 1k runes each.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah there is a group of enemies below the bridge, so the ball needs to go off the cliff in that direction. It takes precision and focus to do and was never able to do it consistently myself. As a mage I found farming those guys on the other side of the poison road to better exp. Can just mindlessly ping them while watching a movie and they give over 1k runes each.
There’s nothing down there, I looked. The other ball gives the same amount of runes, it’s the ball itself. Now why it has to land in a certain area to work, no idea.