Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I don't know what I'm going to do when these tournaments are finished. They're literally the highlight of my day (yes, my life is that pathetic).

• 3Worf
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I don't know what I'm going to do when these tournaments are finished. They're literally the highlight of my day (yes, my life is that pathetic).

That's how I felt when my mom and I binge-watched a lot of the 24 series some time in the last two years. I think seasons 3/4/7, can't remember what else. Got a lot of good memories going of 10-20 years ago or so. Wasn't looking forward to going back to regular life after that cause I was a bit of a mess, more than usual at that moment anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Are the NPCs all immune to status in this duelling thing? I haven't watched most of them but the few I did there's one guy spamming some status shit and it never sticks. Like Patches was spamming scarlet rot cloud but it never worked, in another someone was spamming poison clouds constantly and the opponent was sitting in it and never got poisonned.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Are the NPCs all immune to status in this duelling thing? I haven't watched most of them but the few I did there's one guy spamming some status shit and it never sticks. Like Patches was spamming scarlet rot cloud but it never worked, in another someone was spamming poison clouds constantly and the opponent was sitting in it and never got poisonned.
I don’t think so. I think they’re all just rolling with their in game natural immunities. Some just happen to be fighting NPCs that are highly resistant to their opponents main attack status debuff.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Bruuce Bruuce man I'm sorry I've been posting these....

.... Inconsistently. Sorry I missed the last couple of rounds of the tournament. Here you go buddy:

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The main bosses was somewhat interesting, but there's a reason this shit is only getting around 3k views on a channel with 500k subscribers

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The main bosses was somewhat interesting, but there's a reason this shit is only getting around 3k views on a channel with 500k subscribers
Even most of their main boss tournament videos only have 10-20k views months later, surprisingly. Seems weird for them to be doing so much ER content with those numbers and that subscriber base.

In fairness to the NPC tournament, there have been more close fights than the other ones, even up in the air until the last hit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Even most of their main boss tournament videos only have 10-20k views months later, surprisingly. Seems weird for them to be doing so much ER content with those numbers and that subscriber base.

In fairness to the NPC tournament, there have been more close fights than the other ones, even up in the air until the last hit.

Probably because a lot of channels were doing the boss fights so viewership is a lot more spread out.

I'm sure he can pump a months worth of videos out in a few hours since there's almost no editing going on, which I'm sure is why he does it even though this thread seems to be most of his viewers