Energy Drink Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah Punched is pretty much the only flavor of sugary Rockstar worth buying. sometimes i used to pick up the black cherry cola flavor when i was in the mood.

now that i'm drinking sugar free stuff, the watermelon Rockstar is my favorite. not sure why they don't make a sugary version of it, it's really good.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yeah Punched is pretty much the only flavor of sugary Rockstar worth buying. sometimes i used to pick up the black cherry cola flavor when i was in the mood.

now that i'm drinking sugar free stuff, the watermelon Rockstar is my favorite. not sure why they don't make a sugary version of it, it's really good.
I used to only drink blue Monsters, but Rockstar has really stepped their game up, and of course the extra caffeine helps. Their zeroes are great, and much better than any of the zero flavors Monster offers.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm loving this new flavor of bang, only one I'll buy these days. The rest of the time it's g fuel.

bang_pina_colada_3_1024x1024.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Had to get one since you mentioned it!
20181219_080620.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm loving this new flavor of bang, only one I'll buy these days. The rest of the time it's g fuel.

bang_pina_colada_3_1024x1024.png
I need to find where they sell this here. Wanted to try bang, even more so now w/ a pina colada though I'm sure it'll disappoint. (Maybe half frozen would be good)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I need to find where they sell this here. Wanted to try bang, even more so now w/ a pina colada though I'm sure it'll disappoint. (Maybe half frozen would be good)

I think it's the best flavor canned energy drink you can buy, but I'm a sucker for anything coconut/pineapple flavored.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

bang is really good. they have so many flavors to choose from. i only let myself have a few energy drinks a month anymore. and the only store i know of that sells them is a long way away, so i still have a LOT of flavors to try yet.

but so far my favorite is the red white and blue one. tastes just like "rocket" popsicles from when i was a kid.

Crone

n
no review? what did you think, brosephius?
A little weird. I think watermelon is such a subtle flavor that they did the best they could. It's for sure watermelon but a little too fake tasting for me.

I love sour/bitter flavors and so Bang flavor Sour Cherry? Sour apple? It's freakin great!

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The more I drink Twisted Kandy the more I appreciate it. It’s like a fine wine that gets better the more you drink (or I’m just addicted to Gfuel)

One and a 1/2 scoops is where it’s at (so two scoops in a blender bottle slippery slippery )

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm addicted. I agree on the twisted candy, the cotton candy is also really good

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm addicted. I agree on the twisted candy, the cotton candy is also really good

I will buy Cotton Candy if you approve.

So far my top 5 would be

Grape
Twisted Kandy
Swedish Fish (Ragin gummy)
Black on Black for its uniqueness
Sour Apple - I am far from a sour fan but for sour it's amazing.

Crone

Rockstar has new 300mg caffeine drinks I assume to compete with Bangs!

4 flavors, the Sour Green Apple is pretty good, and I like it better than the Fruit Punch. There's a blue one, and then a brown color. Lol. I'll post about the rest as I try them!