Energy Drink Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
CPOadj0YuH0NdrTwiC6Kbu75O3wH2B9SAQT6DbVdqs2xnqxllXit0-7IyVY8Tn1mkA1vaVP_SGTJICWtmcsZLXFvGYMONELHpZ5djg5qaYYSglki6H7vciL-zLUHVTbVj6ffPzblOTgHWJTqWPIWve_4P1nSbzl2vNk8a8TnYR81fPdhwLT09v-GrppIszLvIUsL9olXHnMItgmDRffJ29wq=s0-d-e1-ft

Fuck yeah pineapple!

I just bought some hydration formula G-Fuel though so going to need to get through that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I love Pineapple, I'm going to have to get some samplers.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I finally broke down and got a shaker and a variety pack of GFuel. I blame you bastards if it's shit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Finally got my GFuel in and had my first flavor called Tropical Rain. I made sure to shake it for over a minute and then shake between drinks. I have to say they are sweeter than I thought they would be and the initial flavor was fine but there is a strong aftertaste that makes it not so pleasant to drink. Do all the flavors have that medicinal type flavor at the end? I get that from some canned energy drinks but not so strong.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finally got my GFuel in and had my first flavor called Tropical Rain. I made sure to shake it for over a minute and then shake between drinks. I have to say they are sweeter than I thought they would be and the initial flavor was fine but there is a strong aftertaste that makes it not so pleasant to drink. Do all the flavors have that medicinal type flavor at the end? I get that from some canned energy drinks but not so strong.

No I left a review earlier I think I gave Tropical rain a low score because of the aftertaste.

For me Grape Sour Apple candy stop gummy fish have good finish.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
No I left a review earlier I think I gave Tropical rain a low score because of the aftertaste.

For me Grape Sour Apple candy stop gummy fish have good finish.

Cool I don't think any of those came in the samples I got. I am still gonna keep tasting and hope I get a flavor or two I like.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Cool I don't think any of those came in the samples I got. I am still gonna keep tasting and hope I get a flavor or two I like.

I know lemon lime and fruit punch do and they are solid. Oranges in the sample are kinda bunk.

Some good ones in there though for sure.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
After a good shake, I still get lots of sediment. Just living with it and careful not to stir it up as I'm drinking the last of it. (or in the flavor I'm on now, using half a scoop in a regular big shaker bottle is enough flavor and cuts down on sediment)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After a good shake, I still get lots of sediment. Just living with it and careful not to stir it up as I'm drinking the last of it. (or in the flavor I'm on now, using half a scoop in a regular big shaker bottle is enough flavor and cuts down on sediment)

also we get water delivery here because the local water tastes like butt so that is a huge factor. Cold Spring water is pretty amazing compared to the pur filtered sink.

What bottle are you using? We gotta get you the right flavor in time for Metro!

I amazon Crone Crone that $10 Gfuel shaker and he loved it. slippery slippery swears by blender bottle but I definitely prefer Gfuel shaker.

Last edited:

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
also we get water delivery here because the local water tastes like butt so that is a huge factor. Cold Spring water is pretty amazing compared to the pur filtered sink.

What bottle are you using? We gotta get you the right flavor in time for Metro!

I amazon Crone Crone that $10 Gfuel shaker and he loved it. slippery slippery swears by blender bottle but I definitely prefer Gfuel shaker.

Is it bad I forget what I have that I've been drinking at work? So busy in the jail I don't notice. So far out of the fresh batch of sour focused flavors. I dont like lemon lime that much. But I also got green apple and sour cherry because I love those for sure from when I got a sampler pack.

It's just a common 16 or 20 ounce shaker bottle with wire agitator.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is it bad I forget what I have that I've been drinking at work? So busy in the jail I don't notice. So far out of the fresh batch of sour focused flavors. I dont like lemon lime that much. But I also got green apple and sour cherry because I love those for sure from when I got a sampler pack.

It's just a common 16 or 20 ounce shaker bottle with wire agitator.

If sour is your game than hit up Crone Crone and Hekotat Hekotat . Those guys love the sour flavors. I can tell you Sour Apple is amazing.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Green Apple all day!

I'm ordering a sampler of Coconut, Pineaple, and blue rug muncher or whatever. I might even get some black on mustacheberry.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Green Apple all day!

I'm ordering a sampler of Coconut, Pineaple, and blue rug muncher or whatever. I might even get some black on mustacheberry.

Let me know how Pineapple and the Blue Rug Muncher are. Man coconut was legit.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Second flavor was Strawberry Shortcake. Delicious, almost zero aftertaste, especially compared to that Tropical Rain one.

I am also a sour person and am looking forward to getting to the sour cherry. I'll have to get some Apple too.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So this GFuel... One scoop is good for how many ounces of water? 8oz?

It's 5g of carbs per scoop, scares me away since that's a pretty big chunk of my carb budget for a single drink. Especially if it takes two scoops to make a decent size drink.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider

I've had about 4 different flavors and my last one was Tropical Rain. There's a nasty aftertaste in that one. 20 yrs ago I had to help a realtor clean up an old beauty salon that had major water damage. For some reason the aftertaste on Tropical Rain reminds of how that building smelled. Shampoo, hairspray, wigs, all soaked with a hint of waterlogged particle board. Delicious.

And yet I am forcing myself to chug it down because it was $30! I should just pitch it to get out of this 40 day nightmare.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I've had about 4 different flavors and my last one was Tropical Rain. There's a nasty aftertaste in that one. 20 yrs ago I had to help a realtor clean up an old beauty salon that had major water damage. For some reason the aftertaste on Tropical Rain reminds of how that building smelled. Shampoo, hairspray, wigs, all soaked with a hint of waterlogged particle board. Delicious.

And yet I am forcing myself to chug it down because it was $30! I should just pitch it to get out of this 40 day nightmare.

lol. Yeah I went for the variety packs to get a bunch of flavors first. 30 bucks for a tub of something I didn't like would suck.