Energy Drink Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It’s amazing man. It’s close to my first.

Also I can’t stress enough get a blender bottle or better yet custom Gfuel which I prefer. Just shaking the powder doesn’t get it mixed up well and that can have a impact on taste.
What's so cool about the custom G-Fuel blender cups? They come with a ball inside, right? Same as most blender bottles?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
What's so cool about the custom G-Fuel blender cups? They come with a ball inside, right? Same as most blender bottles?
No ball. There is like a plastic insert thing at the top that I believe is there to serve the same purpose. I'd rather just use a blender bottle personally

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

No annoying ball to lose in the dishwasher and it maybe blends a tad bit better.

I’ve got both but since getting the Gfuel bottle I use either of my blender bottles.

Not a big deal I guess.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The ball is annoying as shit, I either forget it in the dish washer or lose it entirely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I took my blender bottle balls and actually put them in smaller necked 12-16 oz water bottles that fit in/out easily when compressed but stays in the bottle otherwise was very convenient. Leave it in when running it thru the washer etc.

• 1Like

Crone

We gonna see any Black Friday deals on G-fuel? Do they usually do that?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We gonna see any Black Friday deals on G-fuel? Do they usually do that?

The Energy Gods dont answer your prayers much better than that.

B9C963D4-4400-4DBF-9E60-1E4FABB55091.jpeg

Crone

I noticed that email too. Was super quick! haha

New tubs Ordered! Sour Cherry and Green Apple!!

After shipping and taxes it comes to $48 and change. So about $25 per tub, so in the end, not a huge discount, but good enough!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I got 4 tubs, don't pay tax on it in Florida. It's like $81 after shipping. Works out. Shame I can't apply the xp discounts on bogo's, because I like only buy bogo's

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I grabbed Green Apple and Ragin Gummy Fish (Shit better be good Regime!).

pleasing you is impossible so who knows.

I ordered

Twisted Candy and Doc's Blackberry.

Candy is there new flavor so I can't wait. Blackberry I hear is good.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
pleasing you is impossible so who knows.

I ordered

Twisted Candy and Doc's Blackberry.

Candy is there new flavor so I can't wait. Blackberry I hear is good.

I saw that twisted candy, I'll wait on reviews.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion" - Piter De Vries

I picked this up and I feel like a god damn Mentat. My focus is as sharp as a Bene Gesserit Gom Jabber. My K/D is off the charts and my groups jizz their pants at my big CH skills. It feels like clean Adderall. I've had insane mental clarity all day on 3 hours of sleep. This may be my new Mentats.

1543458626442.jpeg

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm

I picked this up and I feel like a god damn Mentat. My focus is as sharp as a Bene Gesserit Gom Jabber. My K/D is off the charts and my groups jizz their pants at my big CH skills. It feels like clean Adderall. I've had insane mental clarity all day on 3 hours of sleep. This may be my new Mentats.

View attachment 184510
Might be worth a try as I head into working 12.25hr overnight shifts.

• 1Like

Crone

View attachment 184510
Just ordered some!! Always gonna trust my Energy Bruhs!!

I'm super excited!