Energy Drink Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Read the reviews !

Some of you guys need a injection of pure meth mixed with Gfuel to work on you .
If it doesn't work for me, I'll ship it to you bruh! No worries!

There's a very good chance it won't do anything, but who knows, maybe it will for me! I'm willing to try it.

The only thing that's ever given me a boost were those pre-workout powders that are now off the market. My trainer I had at the time was recommending some stuff. That shit was legit, and made my face tingle. Was so amazing. I think they are all banned now though.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Part of me feels like I need to get clean of energy drink stuff for a while, so that maybe it starts working more again.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I tried Green Apple today without bubbly water and it wasn't nearly as good. Just a heads up.

Looking forward to trying ragin gummy fish.

Crone

I tried Green Apple today without bubbly water and it wasn't nearly as good. Just a heads up.

Looking forward to trying ragin gummy fish.
What's your method for making it with club soda?

Can't wait to go home today from work! Been out of town and when I get home I get Sour Cherry and Green Apple G-fuel!! Will have Regime Regime 's new concentration juice tomorrow to try too!!

Also get my Note 9 & Gear S3 watch but thats nothing compared to new G-fuel flavors!!!

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Can't wait to go home today from work! Been out of town and when I get home I get Sour Cherry and Green Apple G-fuel!! Will have Regime Regime 's new concentration juice tomorrow to try too!!

Also get my Note 9 & Gear S3 watch but thats nothing compared to new G-fuel flavors!!!
I in a shaker bottle use only like 50/50 carb water to plain. I Dont need it as strong and cuts down on accidental messes when you shake it up and the pressure blows the lid open.

Hekotat

I have a Contigo vacuum sealed cup. I put a few ice cubes in to help keep it colder and mix up the powder, add scoop of powder and fill it up with fizzy water. It doesn't pop due to the vacuum sealed container, but it does have a small amount of spray when I open the drinking spout. I just point it away from me.

Shaker cups work but due to the size of the drinking spout the pressure explosion is quite severe in comparison. If you don't have a quality shaker cup it'll leak out of the threads anyway once you try to mix it up. I know it's probably unreasonable but I fear one of those shaker cups exploding in my face, you can feel the pressure when you hold it in your hands. Just going to take using an old shaker cup one too many times for a G Fuel skaker cup claymore (Yes I'm over-exaggerating but I still don't like it).

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dr Disrespect Black on BlackBerry 9.25/10 very good Blackberry flavor which is rare these days to even have blackberry as a flavor. Maybe the best aftertaste of the Gfuels.

AC889DBB-6AFD-42F1-BAB6-085AE16378ED.jpeg

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Regime Regime just chugged a scoop of your new stuff. I'll either be up all night pulling rank 1 parses or it won't do nothing and I'll be passed out by 10pm!

The test is on!

• 1Worf

Hekotat

Just did a trial run of the Swedish Fish, that shit is legit as well.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just drank twisted Candy. Man it’s just like those lollipops from a Disney worldZ the aftertaste shocked me they nailed the rainbow flavor.

9.5/10

Crone

Well, I'm not sure if what it's doing can be called a good thing, but it's for sure doing something. Heated up, but then just started feeling terrible. Got nauseus, made me puke, now I'm just in this weird state waiting for it to wear off! Lol... It certainly is keeping me awake.

This might be another one that I ship off to you Regime Regime !!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I in a shaker bottle use only like 50/50 carb water to plain. I Dont need it as strong and cuts down on accidental messes when you shake it up and the pressure blows the lid open.

What if you add just the half plain water and g-fuel first, mix that up well, then add the club soda? Should retain a lot more carbonation that way

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, I'm not sure if what it's doing can be called a good thing, but it's for sure doing something. Heated up, but then just started feeling terrible. Got nauseus, made me puke, now I'm just in this weird state waiting for it to wear off! Lol... It certainly is keeping me awake.

This might be another one that I ship off to you Regime Regime !!

I’m cleaning up the house and multitasking like a mad man I’m sorry man.

Crone

Regime Regime just slammed down some Sour Cherry and it was the best flavor I tried yet! Adding some club soda and making the water colder is only going to approve it.

Probably helped I used my new sweet ass shaker bottle Regime gave me.

20181201_181751.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Regime Regime just slammed down some Sour Cherry and it was the best flavor I tried yet! Adding some club soda and making the water colder is only going to approve it.

Probably helped I used my new sweet ass shaker bottle Regime gave me.

View attachment 184814

if you dont like the genius mail it to me. Try it a little longer though.

Crone

Just mixed a scoop of Sour Cherry with a Diet coke, and shook it up in the amazing G-fuel blender bottle! Lost a lot of fizz, which kinda sucked, but wasn't terrible. Like a weird Cherry coke. But in classic Coke fashion, it dissolved the powder like a BOSS! This was the smoothest G-fuel mix yet!

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh sure add another sour flavor after I just ordered 4 tubs.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users