Energy Drink Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
rip its are garbage, you're better off buying the smaller can rockstar at the dollar store.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Rockstar has 2 new flavors. A peach lemonade non carb tea or something but is 300mg caffeine. Hoping it's good vs usual garbage lemonade with like 80mg caff. Other new one is "super sours green apple". Not sure that it's all that sour but it is pretty good I'd say.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bang's are like taking over the world. They apparently have been around for years, but something happened and they started being distributed everywhere?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Rockstar has 2 new flavors. A peach lemonade non carb tea or something but is 300mg caffeine. Hoping it's good vs usual garbage lemonade with like 80mg caff. Other new one is "super sours green apple". Not sure that it's all that sour but it is pretty good I'd say.

Yeah that sour green apple Rockstar is good, agreed

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Bang's are like taking over the world. They apparently have been around for years, but something happened and they started being distributed everywhere?

Monster has some shit coming out to directly compete with them in a month or two here. Rain? I dunno, I never pay as much attention as I should.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
From not ordering in a while Gfuel sent me a 20% off code if anyone wants to use it in the next few days before it expires.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
These just started showing up in my area and they are great. It's basically kool-aid fruit punch. These and the carbonated Punched are all I need.
71T9iKoWRsL._SY550_.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

These just started showing up in my area and they are great. It's basically kool-aid fruit punch. These and the carbonated Punched are all I need.
71T9iKoWRsL._SY550_.jpg
10 calories, so probably not much sugar. That's cool.

• 1Like

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
71T9iKoWRsL._SY550_.jpg

I am a giant fruit punch fan and can tolerate almost no energy drinks. They all taste like shit. NOS Rowdy though is the best of the best. Unfortunately it got discontinued because it is NASCAR branded. It's coming back later this year as Power Punch.

Unfortunately, pricing not as good as Rockstar, which goes 10/$10 very frequently. Also sugar.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
71T9iKoWRsL._SY550_.jpg

I've been drinking those for a long time, they're great. Definitely feels like they're better for you than the regular carbonated soda style drinks. Might just be placebo but hey ignorance is bliss if so.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
6g per can, that's like nothing.

No, I meant the NOS.

Energy drinks are such a weird flavor balance for me. Something in there makes most of them vile, add on artificial sweeteners and it makes for a dicey mix of products that all needs to be balanced right for me to drink them.

I probably should just quit caffeine instead.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
No, I meant the NOS.

Energy drinks are such a weird flavor balance for me. Something in there makes most of them vile, add on artificial sweeteners and it makes for a dicey mix of products that all needs to be balanced right for me to drink them.

• 1Worf

Crone

I have energy drinks every day, even though the caffeine does nothing for me. And I drink blue Monsters as my main drink, but quite often, too often, to my diabtetic detriment, I'll have a sugar energy drink and fuck does it taste so good. Doesn't surprise me though as I'm straight addicted to sugar soda. :(

It's pretty easy to not buy it and not drink it at home, but that does little when I'm traveling Mon-Fri, and every place has all the great soda, and only Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke for Diet drinks. Water is pretty good, once I start eating.

I feel like I've posted this before, but one of the best flavors out there:

5dbd4669d3534e0526eb16d1fe2732d8.png

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I find most sugar-laden energy drinks to taste too syruppy

Then you have companies like redbull having these awesome normal flavors (Cherry, Green Apple, etc.), and then their sugar-free flavors are like Pomegranate-Lime-Carne Asada.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can't drink red bull unless it's a (go ahead, laugh) redbull and vodka.

My go-to is always white monster. Sure it'll cause cancer but it's no sugar/carbs. Never a fan of the green monster and the blue original low sugar one tastes like battery acid. The other white ish variants (orange, blue, red, etc) are ok but the flavors are kind of weird.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No, I meant the NOS.

Taurine is the vile part

• 1Truth!