Energy Drink Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't drink red bull unless it's a (go ahead, laugh) redbull and vodka.

My go-to is always white monster. Sure it'll cause cancer but it's no sugar/carbs. Never a fan of the green monster and the blue original low sugar one tastes like battery acid. The other white ish variants (orange, blue, red, etc) are ok but the flavors are kind of weird.
The low sugar Original Blue is my jam! Aww man!

Never had seen the Monster Zero green flavor, called Paradise I think. Tastes like green apple but that was damn good. The zero White as you say isn't bad but the others are weird and just off.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I did drink the original blue for many years when it was only available in green and blue. It basically got me through college

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
been trying not to drink many energy drinks lately. like 2-3 a week. Bang has been making it hard tho. so many good flavors. probably a good thing that there's only one store that's actually close to me that sells 'em, that they've only got a few flavors, and that they're often out of stock.

dat Bang Cherry Blade Lemonade, so damn good.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Finding sour cherry just not tart enough, though I'm going to try really over dosing it next bottle. I was hoping for basically liquid sour cherry candies. So far Cherry limeade gives me that blend of tart n sour that I like best. But I still have another tub or two of other sour flavors to try. (Work on one tub slowly doing a shaker or two a night at work = about 14 shifts/month)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I was just at Fry's and picked up an OG Bawls, these things used to fuck me up back in the day. However, we could never find them.

Crone

I was just at Fry's and picked up an OG Bawls, these things used to fuck me up back in the day. However, we could never find them.
In the blue bottle? I remember getting these back in the day when I'd have a planned weekend of non-stop gaming. Was amazing.

Hekotat

In the blue bottle? I remember getting these back in the day when I'd have a planned weekend of non-stop gaming. Was amazing.

Yeah, those. They now have Cherry and Rootbeer. I'm still getting the shakes from it, been awhile since an energy drink affected me in that way.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, those. They now have Cherry and Rootbeer. I'm still getting the shakes from it, been awhile since an energy drink affected me in that way.

Do you not drink caffeine much? Those are only 64 mg of caffeine. I drink Rockstar's with 240 mg a can.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
New Gfuel shaker arrived today Crone Crone Hekotat Hekotat
A5C02884-FD58-4576-A61D-A3CEFF862F2B.jpeg

Crone

new new new world order

Tried this yesterday, was actually really good. First Rockstar I've had in years. Harshaw Harshaw I drink a lot of caffeine but it's something in those Bawls that really fucks me up
Those are Rockstars answer to Bang's. Lol. They have 300mg caffeine, just like Bang's, and they are 0 everything, but so good for you type shit.

Bawls don't really do anything to me, but they sure taste good!

I'm gonna try some more of Regime Regime 's super fuel that he found this morning! See if it's a bad trip again or not!

• 1Like

Crone

Regime Regime Well, the Genius Concentrate stuff didn't make me feel like shit this time, but I don't really feel it did anything either. My dungeon grind session in FF14 didn't go better. :(

• 1Like

Crone

been trying not to drink many energy drinks lately. like 2-3 a week. Bang has been making it hard tho. so many good flavors. probably a good thing that there's only one store that's actually close to me that sells 'em, that they've only got a few flavors, and that they're often out of stock.

dat Bang Cherry Blade Lemonade, so damn good.
Man, tried that bang cherry 🍒 lemonade and it was not great. I had such high hopes!

Hekotat

New monster ultra Paradise, it's quite good. Reminds me of a candy from my childhood but I can't quite place it. It's the best Ultra in my book.

WcaGJk7.jpg