Energy Drink Thread

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
New monster ultra Paradise, it's quite good. Reminds me of a candy from my childhood but I can't quite place it. It's the best Ultra in my book.

WcaGJk7.jpg
I believe it's pineapple mixed w/ something that is confusing it. I like it, but not enough to buy it at monster prices. I still love just classic monster zero cal whiteout and their orange and possibly one other. Otherwise I'm still pretty loyal to rockstar which usually keeps at least 3-4 flavors I really like (and plenty of garbage ones)

Have been suprisingly disapointed still w/ gfuel sour cherry. It's not bad by any means but just doesn't hit the right sweet and tart levels to make me feel like I'm drinking cherry sour candies like I'd like.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
New monster ultra Paradise, it's quite good. Reminds me of a candy from my childhood but I can't quite place it. It's the best Ultra in my book.

WcaGJk7.jpg
I had this kind recently and thought it was good. I thought that it tasted more like Green Apple than anything, but I guess your flavors are more correct.

Monster Punched is the other one that I really love. I had a Rockstar Fruit Punch today, and it was ok, but works better for me when drinking it with breakfast. If I'm just doing an energy drink, then the Monster flavors do much better for me than Rockstar.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
From what I hear, from friends that served, is that they were mega juiced up because the fda didn't have control over them or something? They were like straight crack cocaine lol

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
A regular water bottle? Or a water bottle with a mixer ball or something? It makes a difference in my experience. Their shakers are pretty good too with the thing inside it

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
From what I hear, from friends that served, is that they were mega juiced up because the fda didn't have control over them or something? They were like straight crack cocaine lol

No, that is bullshit. They were imported from USA. The real fucked up Mega Juice drinks were the Wild Tigers I told you about. Which were produced in Jordan.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I still remember those Cocaine energy drinks that got banned by the FDA due to the name. I found one in a mom & pop gas station and had to throw it away after a few drinks. My insides were on fire.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I keep saying. To get the full Wild Tiger or RipIt experience you need to drink them scorching hot after being left out in the sun all day. I drank half a wild tiger and outright puked my guts out. Then I felt dizzy for a while.

Too stronk for me.