Energy Drink Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Went to a different store than usual. They had the Power Punch flavor of Bang, hadn't seen it before. Pretty legit, a bit of a mild flavor for a punch type flavor, but pretty smooth and good imo.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I tried Bang and I couldn't get into it. I tried several different flavors since the guys at work were raving about them but I didn't find them to be anything special. I just tried Reign Melon Mania and I think it has taken top spot for me. Some may find it alittle too sweet though.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I tried Bang and I couldn't get into it. I tried several different flavors since the guys at work were raving about them but I didn't find them to be anything special. I just tried Reign Melon Mania and I think it has taken top spot for me. Some may find it alittle too sweet though.
When my boss gets energy drink sample at work she gives them to me. Whichever reign I tried was really good. Haven't been able to find anyone selling it though

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Had a hi-ball peach today. Flavor is non existent but it was clean energy. Taste is on par with flavored sparkling water La Croix. No crash like Red Bull etc.

6/10

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
When my boss gets energy drink sample at work she gives them to me. Whichever reign I tried was really good. Haven't been able to find anyone selling it though

Should be all over the place. Launched like 3 weeks ago.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

decided to have some fun and get a 10 pack of randomness.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
hot damn

Lemonade.I cannot remember if I reviewed this. If I did ignore last review.

Very impressed and this is coming from a guy who does not like much sour or lemonade. Citric acid sour flavor is kept to a minimum while the LEMON flavor comes through. The aftertaste is quite pleasant as well. This has edged into my new top 5 GFuel flavors. I will be buying a tub of this.

9.5/10

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Green Apple is a good flavor that I don't mind. Glad I found a flavor that's not too bad. I still don't use it as much as just buying a new Energy Drink from the store though, but it's nice to bust out the shaker bottle and mix one up every once in a while.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
was hungover this weekend and grabbed a Reign sour apple. 10 min later I felt like a new man.

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I tried the Reign Melon Mania the other day; pretty tasty, no weird aftertaste that I could tell, not overly sweet or medicinal.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Bought the Amazon brand monster ultra white knockoff Solimo. Tastes pretty good. Very grapefruity.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Bang started making coffee energy drinks. Not nearly as good as Java Monster, but they're 3g carbs vs. 14g (iirc) for the low-carb Java Monster so I've been drinking the Bangs a bit.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Those Bang coffee drinks tasted absolutely horrible to me. I bought 3 of them and ended up giving the 3rd one away.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK, I don't know if this has been mentioned in here, I didn't feel like 16 pages of catch up reading. But I leverage this fine stuff for my Caffeine and B vitamin boosted drinkage...
Spoilered for size...
2377acff-5b04-41eb-9066-7bb1e614e01f_2.89f82faa80416e62da5084c0b473c003.jpeg

They have several flavors, that is my favorite. The Black Cherry tastes EXACTLY like Black Cherry Kool AId which I grew up on... I have a 30 oz Yeti I roll with every day, Fill it with Ice, Water, and this in the morning. Then refill with Mio and water through the day. Best thing is that you can choose your dosing, which means anywhere from soda level caffeine, up to double espresso redbull jet fuel. Also no calories.

So I don't know if it technically qualified, but this is my energy drink. Also a TON cheaper than normal energy drinks as one of those bottles lasts me for days and only costs $3.50. You ehard me right.. TREE FIDDY

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
OK, I don't know if this has been mentioned in here, I didn't feel like 16 pages of catch up reading. But I leverage this fine stuff for my Caffeine and B vitamin boosted drinkage...
Spoilered for size...

They have several flavors, that is my favorite. The Black Cherry tastes EXACTLY like Black Cherry Kool AId which I grew up on... I have a 30 oz Yeti I roll with every day, Fill it with Ice, Water, and this in the morning. Then refill with Mio and water through the day. Best thing is that you can choose your dosing, which means anywhere from soda level caffeine, up to double espresso redbull jet fuel. Also no calories.

So I don't know if it technically qualified, but this is my energy drink. Also a TON cheaper than normal energy drinks as one of those bottles lasts me for days and only costs $3.50. You ehard me right.. TREE FIDDY

I have tried that stuff but I am very sensitive to all these sugar substitutes and this one hit me pretty hard. It's more tolerable than most of the Gfuels I tried. I think the ones that I can handle the best are the Monster Rehab teas.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I have tried that stuff but I am very sensitive to all these sugar substitutes and this one hit me pretty hard. It's more tolerable than most of the Gfuels I tried. I think the ones that I can handle the best are the Monster Rehab teas.

Yeah, if you're sensitive to the artificial sweetener angle this is NOT your optimal caffeine dosing mechanism.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Spoilered for size...

i drink the Black Cherry kind every day. 16oz Ice Mountain bottles from the back of the fridge, drink a sip then squirt this in til the cloud of flavoring reaches above the label.