Energy Drink Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You guys ever try AMP energy drinks? I always forget about them but every time I have their Strawberry Limeade flavor it blows my mind with amazingness. It's outta control so good. I don't get them often, as they are full sugar, but damn. So good. I wish they'd make a diet soda version. Lol

AMP ENERGY® Strawberry Limeade

My problem with energy drinks is they are too sweet and the sugar free ones make me thirsty as fuck. The new dragonfruit Rehab is the shit though.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My problem with energy drinks is they are too sweet and the sugar free ones make me thirsty as fuck. The new dragonfruit Rehab is the shit though.
I am thirsty AF all the time when I'm chugging energy drinks. Figured it was just the new med I'm on. Hmm.. You may be onto something sir!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i think i'm pretty impervious to energy drinks, yesterday i drank 4 monsters in the span of 2 hours? yardwork/lawn, fell asleep after, only woke up to pee. The day before i loaded up my coffee w/ sugar, i crashed too. I think as i'm getting older, sugar makes me crash like a 4yr old, i can skate along w/ black coffee.

Tim

Molten Core Raider
I've transcended energy drinks and now start my night off with an energy cocktail.

I like to drop an extra strength 5 hour energy into a redline. I call it a Cardiac Carbomb.
The grape 5 hour poured into the Blue Razz Bang is pretty good too. Taste like cancer, but still pretty good.

Crone

I've transcended energy drinks and now start my night off with an energy cocktail.

I like to drop an extra strength 5 hour energy into a redline. I call it a Cardiac Carbomb.
The grape 5 hour poured into the Blue Razz Bang is pretty good too. Taste like cancer, but still pretty good.
I've done this with Mountain Dew and 5 hour energies. Works out pretty well. Just chug that shit!!

Lanx Lanx I agree with you. I can drink any type of energy drink and fall asleep. I drink them at this point because they taste good, not for the energy.

• 1Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've done this with Mountain Dew and 5 hour energies. Works out pretty well. Just chug that shit!!

Lanx Lanx I agree with you. I can drink any type of energy drink and fall asleep. I drink them at this point because they taste good, not for the energy.
That's actually why I started drinking GFuel. I figure I might as well drink something that tastes better and is probably less bad for you.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I wasn't sure about GFuel and earlier in this thread I went for the little test pack (5 doses). Apparently now you can choose your 5 (limited range of flavors, but still). I actually really liked the boost I got (previously monster & Red Bull man). Not sure I would have tried GFuel without this thread, so thank you! Also, I'm sure you guys are adept at the inter-webs, but there are coupons all over the place for GFuel orders. Brought my 60 dollar order down to 44. My only complaint being that they fuck your ass on the shipping cost.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I wasn't sure about GFuel and earlier in this thread I went for the little test pack (5 doses). Apparently now you can choose your 5 (limited range of flavors, but still). I actually really liked the boost I got (previously monster & Red Bull man). Not sure I would have tried GFuel without this thread, so thank you! Also, I'm sure you guys are adept at the inter-webs, but there are coupons all over the place for GFuel orders. Brought my 60 dollar order down to 44. My only complaint being that they fuck your ass on the shipping cost.
There are periods of free shipping, and bogo's once every 3ish months. Might see something next month for Halloween

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
There is sort of a BOGO right now. Buy a regular tub and get a hydration tub free. I've tried the peach pineapple and the dragon fruit or whatever ones and liked them both. Good for later in the day.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Fucked up and put this in the wrong thread, so I'll post it here too. Shit is hilarious.

• 1Like

Crone

Tried sugar free Punched Rockstar today and thought it was pretty terrible. Got a coworker that loves the full sugar version but it doesn't translate well.

• 2Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

What the fuck?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You're not really awake until you snort a line of g-fuel. And you're not really alive until you freebase some of it.

• 2Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
6PrQzFO.jpg

• 2Like

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Nothing like pounding 5 rip its before a mission. I blame them for my lack of sensitivity to caffeine.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If I didn't learn that every soda fountain is basically a disgusting soup of mold and bacteria, it would be