Energy Drink Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Lol. Bangs and others have 300mg of caffeine and are easy. Your favorite white Monster has 160mg which is on par with a cup of coffee. You're on the low end of energy drinks bro.

giphy.gif

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lol. Bangs and others have 300mg of caffeine and are easy. Your favorite white Monster has 160mg which is on par with a cup of coffee. You're on the low end of energy drinks bro.
man one time i just poured a scoop in my mouth just to see if i was alive.

1. apparently i'm dead
2. the blue feels like a sour warhead, don't do it.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I can't even get a few drinks into those bang energy drinks, they taste like shit.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I haven't had a white monster in like 3 months now. Just been drinking espresso and sometimes G-Fuel.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't even get a few drinks into those bang energy drinks, they taste like shit.
Gotta find the right flavor. There's like a million flavors, and so you find the one that's pretty good. Bangsta Berry and Fruit Punch both are not too bad.

Oldbased

> Than U
Haven't tried Bang but I follow them on IG just because they ALWAYS have a army of Hot Thots grinding. Whoever owns that company swims in a pool of pussy each and every day.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Haven't tried Bang but I follow them on IG just because they ALWAYS have a army of Hot Thots grinding. Whoever owns that company swims in a pool of pussy each and every day.
isn't bang like in the worst tasting category

like among energy drinks, we'd put bang as tier 2 or 3 right? same as nos

monster is of course 1

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Tastes good. Gets you moving.

Purple monster is good too.
I am a Rockstar guy, but I haven't been able to find the Punched flavor around lately. I tried the Monster Pacific Punch and that shit is pretty good.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not to nitpick, but coffee is like 80mg, which makes the 88 ish in red bull all the more laughable. I love white monster but I wish theyd release a bang/rockstar endurance style high caff version.

Cheapo Asp or whatever the fuck they are called at walmart. On a lark got a few, had them before nothing ever excited me. But this time had 15 calorie citrus and a full calorie black cherry. Both were pretty good or maybe just that thirsty. Worth a buck I suppose, better than the $2 which I've been stuck w/ lately w/ out sales.

Crone

Not to nitpick, but coffee is like 80mg, which makes the 88 ish in red bull all the more laughable. I love white monster but I wish theyd release a bang/rockstar endurance style high caff version.

Cheapo Asp or whatever the fuck they are called at walmart. On a lark got a few, had them before nothing ever excited me. But this time had 15 calorie citrus and a full calorie black cherry. Both were pretty good or maybe just that thirsty. Worth a buck I suppose, better than the $2 which I've been stuck w/ lately w/ out sales.
Meant to say about a cup of coffee per serving. My bad.

My jam lately has been Torani flavored syrup and a plain sugar free energy drink. I love the Ruby Red Grapefruit flavored syrup best.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Strawberry Shortcake GFuel is tasty. You right.

• 1Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Strawberry Shortcake GFuel is tasty. You right.
Yeah, I tend to like the "sweeter" flavors they make. The candy type ones. I think they nail those ones. The regular type flavors I think just aren't as good

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Update on the Mio energy drink. I have the Acai Berry Storm and squirted two full pushes into a 10-12 oz water (says 1 squirt per 8 oz). It may be too much but I like the flavor and it definitely isn't weak.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I am a traditionalist.

sugar free Red Bull’s. I buy them by the flat.

I wonder when my first heart attack will come.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I am a traditionalist.

sugar free Red Bull’s. I buy them by the flat.

I wonder when my first heart attack will come.
Don't worry red bull is weak shit. Maybe the added guarana or whatever it has might be an issue, but the caffeine sure isn't.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If you want a hard kick get Shredabull by Project AD. It's a fat burner but it's the best pre workout I've taken, talking doing 2 hours of weightlifting and then blitzing my entire apartment clean

Crone

If you want a hard kick get Shredabull by Project AD. It's a fat burner but it's the best pre workout I've taken, talking doing 2 hours of weightlifting and then blitzing my entire apartment clean
Now this is the shit I need! Ohhh fuck yea!

Is the 2.0 version just as good?