Energy Drink Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you want a hard kick get Shredabull by Project AD. It's a fat burner but it's the best pre workout I've taken, talking doing 2 hours of weightlifting and then blitzing my entire apartment clean
Took my first one this morning. I don't feel really any different here at work compared to when I drink an energy drink. I'm feeling a little warm, so something is probably happening. I'm not bouncing off the walls though but I'm used to this much caffeine.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Took my first one this morning. I don't feel really any different here at work compared to when I drink an energy drink. I'm feeling a little warm, so something is probably happening. I'm not bouncing off the walls though but I'm used to this much caffeine.

What kind of work do you do? I've always taken them "pre-workout" - if you're just sat at a desk staring at a spreadsheet then it's probably not the same.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Battle Goose is my new favorite with Topo Chico

1599842238730.png

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I am a sucker for pineapple. Been drinking store brand pineapple mango drink mix all summer.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I am a sucker for pineapple. Been drinking store brand pineapple mango drink mix all summer.

As am I, been putting off trying this one due to buying mroe disappointing flavors but decided to give it a shot and don't regret it. Way better with bubbles.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

How you finding them?

My workouts have definitely felt slower since my bottle ran out

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So I'm going back to work next week after a long time off. After years of drinking water religiously I've gotten into the habit of picking up 1-2 500ml bottles of Pepsi Max, or a couple of cans of energy drinks a day.

Always kept 200mg caffeine pills on my desk at work for that post lunch slump. Am curious about g-fuel and killing two birds with one stone.

This is very very nice 3D Candy Punch flavour Red - 12 Pack

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I'm going back to work next week after a long time off. After years of drinking water religiously I've gotten into the habit of picking up 1-2 500ml bottles of Pepsi Max, or a couple of cans of energy drinks a day.

Always kept 200mg caffeine pills on my desk at work for that post lunch slump. Am curious about g-fuel and killing two birds with one stone.

This is very very nice 3D Candy Punch flavour Red - 12 Pack
Gfuel isn't gonna replace 200mg caffeine pills unless you drink a lot of it.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
probably don't need 200mg, but it was either 50mg Pro Plus pills, or 200mg from a supplement shop

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gfuel isn't gonna replace 200mg caffeine pills unless you drink a lot of it.
lol what? Gfuel will rock that. One scoop is 150mg plus it has taurine etc. I always do 1 1/2 scoop.

these days I prefer Genius Caffeine pills (100 mg each) with Genius Gamer because it’s not as powerful lol.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How you finding them?

My workouts have definitely felt slower since my bottle ran out
Took them just once, and then stopped for no reason really. Still have the bottle sitting at my desk. I might pick them back up this next week and give it a shot for a few days.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lawl >$3 a can. My patriotism doesn't go that far unless I thought it'd become a real collectable.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I got the moonpie guel coming. Got tired of tangy flavors so let's see if it's gross or not!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user