Energy Drink Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
why don't you just get ro unit

sometimes this one even goes on sale for 119$

if you want to have minerals in your water, add a post inline mineral filter

I was walking to supermarket earlier and outside a nearby pub was someone trying to sell a Sodastream. It had clearly fallen off the back of a lorry, made me lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
5th Peachy Keen in 2 days, gawt damn!
Need to try this, maybe tomorrow. I cut out almost all Monster but still cheat once every few weeks.

The new Mt. Dew Spark Zero was okay. The Flaming Hot was not hot. Just an annoying aftertaste and after two swigs was too sweet to keep trying.

I’m 95% regular water and Topo Chico these days. Maybe a Sprite Zero if I want something a little different.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I haven't had any monster since I quit my job a couple months ago, but I picked up one of the peach ones the other day. It is in fact pretty good

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kais

<Gold Donor>
So over the past few months my morning coffee has turned into a a stop at wawa for monster zero ultra. I gotta cut this shit out but now i find coffee is upsetting my stomach and i get the rumbleyguts. getting old sucks. Is amazon the best place for bulk deal to help out my wallet?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So over the past few months my morning coffee has turned into a a stop at wawa for monster zero ultra. I gotta cut this shit out but now i find coffee is upsetting my stomach and i get the rumbleyguts. getting old sucks. Is amazon the best place for bulk deal to help out my wallet?
Any time I tried to buy from amazon shit always got fucking wrecked in shipping. Going to Sam's Club was always a good bet

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Need to try this, maybe tomorrow. I cut out almost all Monster but still cheat once every few weeks.

The new Mt. Dew Spark Zero was okay. The Flaming Hot was not hot. Just an annoying aftertaste and after two swigs was too sweet to keep trying.

I’m 95% regular water and Topo Chico these days. Maybe a Sprite Zero if I want something a little different.

It tastes alot like the old peach jolly ranchers that they ignorantly discontinued.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

why not just buy caffeine tablets if you want to cut energy drinks. Much much cheaper.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It tastes alot like the old peach jolly ranchers that they ignorantly discontinued.

Picked one up today, was very good. Better than Grape which is my go to since Red is non-existent these days.

I'll stay away from them for my own benefit :)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Even iced coffee?

Coscto is a good spot for energy drinks in bulk.

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I only drink Nocco (Swedish brand thats available in the US now I think) to be able to cope with working. Usally drink 2 of them between 6am and 9am. 180mg per can and sugar free. They taste pretty good for what they are.

They are kinda expensive so I buy them when they are having sales. I switched to a cheaper brand but it had sugar in it and I put on the fat real fast.

Namnlös.png

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
how much is it at wawa? looking at pricelisto avg price is 2.80 a can

thats just silly, lulz
eb3f140b0d8e25c2792b5918e2648639.png

if you subscribe n save it'll save you a quarter and be 1.25, or just buy a package now and it'll still be cheaper at 1.45ea

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
how much is it at wawa? looking at pricelisto avg price is 2.80 a can

thats just silly, lulz
eb3f140b0d8e25c2792b5918e2648639.png

if you subscribe n save it'll save you a quarter and be 1.25, or just buy a package now and it'll still be cheaper at 1.45ea
Sometimes I miss my white monsters.

But espresso is fine.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
2022-06-01 17_06_52-Photo - Google Photos.jpg

help! I drank this drink now I can feel my IQ gradually slipping away. All I can think of is the long, hard barrel of a Colt AR15 machine gun with Nato 5.56mm kevlar tipped bullets. I'm trying to stop myself but I'm torrenting 2000 mules. huhur hurhuiur look Chris Chris I'm an foh big brain now

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
View attachment 415041

help! I drank this drink now I can feel my IQ gradually slipping away. All I can think of is the long, hard barrel of a Colt AR15 machine gun with Nato 5.56mm kevlar tipped bullets. I'm trying to stop myself but I'm torrenting 2000 mules. huhur hurhuiur look Chris Chris I'm an foh big brain now
It's got the electrolytes that plants crave!