Epic Seven

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So my "luck" in pulling the banner heroes extends.... I pulled like 8 times last night to get one more transmit for a ML pull (wanted the new Sez) and pulled Violet. Not sure how to use him, but I already have ML Cart so think they'd work together well. Then pulled a Doris in my ML pull, which I'm fairly happy with as my only other healers were Elson and Achates. Might build Doris for PVE/Lab/Abyss

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So my "luck" in pulling the banner heroes extends.... I pulled like 8 times last night to get one more transmit for a ML pull (wanted the new Sez) and pulled Violet. Not sure how to use him, but I already have ML Cart so think they'd work together well. Then pulled a Doris in my ML pull, which I'm fairly happy with as my only other healers were Elson and Achates. Might build Doris for PVE/Lab/Abyss
My luck is shit, I really wanted Bellona during her banner, due to Def Break and AoE. Probably did 100 summons on that banner and did not get anything wortwhile.

Got a few good ones like Aramanthia and Destina but those were from Covenant pulls.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fucking lol, just used free pull today and got Cidd. Man, I've got a ton of pretty great grass units and absolutely zero water units. Guess Banshee is my future RIP Wyvern....

Molten Core Raider
My pulls as of late have been garbage (early on I had astounding luck so I guess it's coming back around). I havent pulled a 5* in weeks, ML pulls have been poor as well, I got Assassin Cid yesterday which is kinda ok but I dont really invest in pvp-centric units. Maybe he will be worth it with the guild wars starting, I need to see how tomorrow goes. Im ready to bump another unit up to 6*, just havent picked who I want to do yet.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I've been going blind running this Visitor from Perland event, almost 2,000 diary pages. Just trying to buy up the catalysts and have gone from 250 units / fodder to like 120. So tons of 3* and 4* stuff waiting to beef up my next 6*. Plus kind of just now getting my MolaGora flow down. Realizing how many I've missed out on is depressing though.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've been going blind running this Visitor from Perland event, almost 2,000 diary pages. Just trying to buy up the catalysts and have gone from 250 units / fodder to like 120. So tons of 3* and 4* stuff waiting to beef up my next 6*. Plus kind of just now getting my MolaGora flow down. Realizing how many I've missed out on is depressing though.

Ya the level 10 event farm seems to be a great, fast way to level fodder and dogs. What is the Mola flow? Any other sources other than weekly purchases in the shops? I think I screwed up a ton by spreading those around to thin at the beginning when I should have focused them on my main units... =/

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Ya the level 10 event farm seems to be a great, fast way to level fodder and dogs. What is the Mola flow? Any other sources other than weekly purchases in the shops? I think I screwed up a ton by spreading those around to thin at the beginning when I should have focused them on my main units... =/

I was just using this video and it was morey fault for not concentrating and focusing on getting in the rhythm. Like having 80 or something blue stones bc it never occurred to me to check the shop. Same with conquest points, literally never scrolled down in the list and for months wondered wtf to spend them. Think it was 5 a week available (counting the weekly event?)? And the points really aren't that hard to farm. Again, probably not news for anyone else, I'm just super scatter brained.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Three a week. 2 seeds from Guild/Conquest and one Mola from shards. Also, there is pretty consistently one Mola every two weeks from events, sometimes two (Currently the Mola raid will give you one, there is one for check ins and one for the match em event.)

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
So today after getting LOAD of bad moonlight pulls (otille 3 times, some 3 star light assassin i forgot the name..miras i think) i managed to pull martial artist ken!. Any idea how to build it properly? should i go with the counter atk set?

Molten Core Raider
Grats man, all I get are Gloomyrains from ML pulls...Im up to 5 now. Anyway, a dude in my guild with ML Ken has his built with Lifesteal and crit and uses the Sigurd Scythe artifact. The Abyss solves your lifesteal set problem, just farm wyvern to hope you get lucky crafting something with crit on it.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah there are 2 main options ive seen so far, either lifesteal/crit or Crit dmg/crit. think ill go with life steal cause i dont have sigurd scythee atm, and switch to crit dmg set once i get it.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It just me or does the new Soul Weaver seem really good (better than Luna dare I say?). Using Doris as my mh, I think I'm going to blow my summons on the girl tonight....

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
She looks pretty op yeah, I still want Luna for wyvern 11 more though.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
My pulls as of late have been garbage (early on I had astounding luck so I guess it's coming back around). I havent pulled a 5* in weeks, ML pulls have been poor as well, I got Assassin Cid yesterday which is kinda ok but I dont really invest in pvp-centric units. Maybe he will be worth it with the guild wars starting, I need to see how tomorrow goes. Im ready to bump another unit up to 6*, just havent picked who I want to do yet.

Cid's really good in PvE as well. Molgad S1 has a 50% to apply poison, and he's so fast that with Dust Devil he can stack it really well (He also works well with Joker due to his speed). Plus, his S3 scales off the enemies speed (And the scaling factor is significant. Its also a 10 soul burn 33% increase)...A lot of bosses have ridiculous speed buffs and he does absurd damage to them. I use him in a lot of PvE stuff whenever I have a free DPS slot and don't need other buffs/debuffs. He does more damage than my Lorina (but my Lorina only has +6 skills from Molgora--I know a lot of her scaling is in there).

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Some of you guys are ridiculously lucky :p. I have 2 5 stars in total, one of them is Ludwig...lol, FML. Though, I have gotten reasonably lucky with 4 stars. A lot of my ML pulls have been 4 stars. 2 Assasin Cids, Shooting Star, Watcher Schuri and Assasin Coli (She's pretty beastly)

Also got Rin from the 4-5 star ticket. I knew nothing about her, you don't hear much buzz about her, but she's kind amazing on paper. So far leveling her to 50 I really like her. Am I missing something? Because she's going to be my next 6 star, I think. Dispel on S1 with a 75% chance, Defense Break on S2 that lasts 2 turns with a 2 turn cool down and has a 75% application chance once leveled (50% base). That application rate, and cool down are fucking crazy (Usually short cool down and high application is 1 turn--which can be frustrating, as I'm finding out with Teranor (Sp?) guard.) And she has a beefy heal for her S3, that applies two random buffs for 3 turns (And the buffs draw from good pools). It's not enough healing for her to be a sole healer, but its decent. Her damage skills have .7 mods, so not great but also not terrible for a utility character.

I have no earth units aside from Kluri (Got multiples of Curtaga and Lots =-/), so she'll be my first. She seems to fit a really nice niche where you need extra healing but its a pain to lose your support slot. She brings a lot of essential support, plus healing. She's actually like a Soul Weaver version of Fkluri. (Which is especially nice because I can bring the Potion artifact, or eventually the +20% heal artifact when I get it, which will really boost Angelica's throughput or make up for her not having cleanse.)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Actually got a Ravi with free summon, hah. At a conference all week in New Orleans so my play time is limited and I'm missing out on the daily / event bonuses.