Epic Seven

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've learned this past few weeks that a lot of units people generally don't love or aren't fotm are really good in specific area's. Like I have Baal & Sezan for example who seems fairly mediocre on first look, but with a little investment has a good chance at poison on S1, S3 debuffs def break/unhealable, and with the right artifact increases damage a ton if target is debuffed. Seems a great unit for Wyvern (i've been focusing my grass guys though w/ Bellona/Violet/Cidd).

Assassin Coli seems great, but shit the normal Coli is a beast too it seems like. I got Basar a week or so ago and he seems like he could be a great pvp unit as well.

My only issue with this game at the moment is how long it takes to not only evolve and level a unit, but how long it takes to gear and make them "viable". I'd love to level up all of my pulls and experiment more but it's just a huge pita right now. I'll get there eventually, but for now I'm just focusing on advancing in abyss and running through labs to gear up until I can safely tackle hunt 9/10.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Actually got a Ravi with free summon, hah. At a conference all week in New Orleans so my play time is limited and I'm missing out on the daily / event bonuses.

I keep this game running auto almost all day farming up mats on my phone haha

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I have to click it after every run so it's not quite full auto unfortunately, but I run the longer world zones so I don't have to click as much =/

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I have to click it after every run so it's not quite full auto unfortunately, but I run the longer world zones so I don't have to click as much =/

Oh yeah yeah. I do that at the office during the day on charger. Just can't walking around the conf hah.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
What is ideal for a good selective summon? I went through 23 before i got any people I liked. I stopped after I got a Sez, but nothing else. Should i just bite the bullet and reset for an artifact and a person?

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
sez is a really good char, you should invest on it, good for both pvp and pve. Artifacts are important but i wouldnt reroll cause of those, ull get plenty anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
sez is a really good char, you should invest on it, good for both pvp and pve. Artifacts are important but i wouldnt reroll cause of those, ull get plenty anyway.
Ok, thanks.

From what Ive read, wyverns is the place to build for. Who are the characters I should be looking out for for Wyverns?

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wyern is fire based so u want water characters to maximize dps/survivability (well everyhting except nature base). Then u want character who can debuff easily, as wyern need 1 (or 2 once 9+)+ debuff on it constantly or he does double atk each time. Also each of his atk will poison yer unit so dispel/debuff immunity is nice.

Sez/kise/clarissa are all good dps for wyern. i mean there are lot of characters that u can use, as far u have 1 char able to soak dmg, as many chars able to debuff and keep a debuff on, and some sort of healing, u are good.

My set up for example is not the best am running only 9 atm (cecilia/ma ken/bellona/requiemroar) cause i dont have a reliable debuff of the water element, but im leveling up clarissa wich will take bellona place, kise (geared) will take cecilia place, and angelica (geared) will take requiemroar place.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pulled Tam and Karin today... feeling good. Gonna level up Tam ASAP and see how she does

Molten Core Raider
At a glance she looks ok. I pulled her too but not sure where exactly she's gonna fit in for me. She will likely shine in the raid but im not sure where else. Supposedly her S3 resets back to max CD on each wave of a dungeon, so for general pve she seems sketchy. The Abyss she'll be ok, pvp not so much though unless you pair her with Iseria and reset that S3 first turn. Im thinking for stuff like the Hell difficulty Karkanis she's gonna be super good. Strip his buffs off, paired with Bellona, she can trigger three straight turns of dual attacks for huge damage.

Personally, I'd recommend you go all-in on Karin first over Tammy (especially if you have the Rhianna and Luciella artifact). Karin is super strong, plus with the way Wyvern 11 works she will be top dps if you don't have Kise.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I never get the banner ones. Used 100 bookmarks today and got Krau instead.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
700 bookmarks and the only 5* I saw was a crappy mage artifact dupe. The 4* dupes I got sucked also, so now I'm in salt mode.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
i got artifact and yufine in 200marks. Am not too bummed tho, the healer is nice but i got angelica (i so so so wish didnt skip on diene when her banner was out, i just had started the game, had destina and thought another healer would be pointless....sigh). What i rly need is sigurd scythe for my ma ken (that unit is truly a beast both pve n pvp), and some heavy single target dps that isnt nature based (i think i have all the green dpsers). My main dpsers is cidd, wich is fine on most content ( and amazing specially with lucielle artifact), but i badly need a water/fire based dps as well ..

Molten Core Raider
The one good thing to blowing a ton of bookmarks and not getting a 5* is that you likely got a shitton of 3*s that you can use as easy food for promoting phantasms. It'll make your next 6* come a lot quicker. (Im trying to be positive for you. 700 bookmarks is ouch)

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Finally got my third 5 star...Destina. hah, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but of all the 5 stars that are good, she is the one I needed the least. I now have every non-ML Soul Weaver, multiple copies of each. 4 copies of Angelical. 3 of Archates, Shoot Star Archetas, Rin ect. Have no slot for another soul weaver, oh well. When I eventually get to making a Banshee team, I guess I'll have her.

Still really impressed with Rin too, she's amazing.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
My wife spent a year in Thailand and a year in the Philippines in refugee camps before coming to the US. She was 3 years old when they left Vietnam and 5 when they arrived here in the U.S., legally.
Ok, thanks.

From what Ive read, wyverns is the place to build for. Who are the characters I should be looking out for for Wyverns?

Taranor (Sp?) guard, the one with the spear (Not the royal guard) is amazing for Wyveren. I can farm 11 with him, and Sez and Agelica and Shuri (Whose fire but his haste effect is so good I still slot him). TG has a defense break on S1, and he has a base 10% double attack chance that pushes your parties combat readiness when it activates (Can be built up to 15% chance, plus if you do 2 pieces of dual attack gear, up to 19%). The consistent break on his S1 though makes him great for it, since its base 50% and for like 3 Molgs it can be 60% (75% for 12 Molgs). If you don't have a water DPS that can break consistently and keep the debuff up, he works well as a very cheap option if all you need is the debuff. Moot point if you have one of the better breakers (As he does require a shit ton of investment to be top tier--though he's also good as a bare bones debuffer, but he falls off for anything in between.)

700 bookmarks and the only 5* I saw was a crappy mage artifact dupe. The 4* dupes I got sucked also, so now I'm in salt mode.

That sucks man. =-/

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
uhm, managed to clear abyss 60 today ( bellona, cidd, angelica and ma ken), and with the 1k crysta reward managed to pull out tamarine and uberious tooth. One thing of that artifact is not clear to me, it say extra dmg only on single atk, does it mean that multiple attack move like ken/ma ken (or sez/cidd for example even tho the artifact is just for war) dont work with it? So if i would give it to my ken or Comm Lorina (working on the spec change), it would be wasted?

Edit: nm i think it may refer to single target atk, so yeah is perfect for lorina

Last edited:

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
single target attacks that hit multiple times only count as 1 hit in this case, so it'd proc off of the total dmg done. Same with Joker and any others I'm not remembering atm.