Epic Seven

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Molten Core Raider
I always feel Cidd is more of a pvp oriented unit than pve, if that's what you're going for then you're golden.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
i used to use cidd alot, and he is been a static until now in my pvp/e team. I have him with a maxed r/l, and he is a beast on everything that isnt fire. its not uncommon to have him attack multiple time, due to s3/and artifact. It ensure pretty much def break, even tho only 1 turn, but his dmg is not minor.

I ve switched him from speed to atk with speed substat, his self speed buff is more than enuff for me to usualy go as 2nd for sure kill on a def break opponent.

i just tend to not use him alot in pvp since i got challenger dom and lidica (other is luna and ken). I ll prolly switch out lidica for shadow rose, in certain encounters (chall dom is a beast since u can equip her focusing on atk/cDMG with how her kit work). Bellona is out now for the pvp, all other unit give me more versatility. Cidd ill use if i find a heavy water based group, but more often than not is on the bench.

Pve wise, i used to bring him on queen, to get rid of the adds as fast as i can, but thats it (and on banshee farming ofc).

• 1Like

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i used to use cidd alot, and he is been a static until now in my pvp/e team. I have him with a maxed r/l, and he is a beast on everything that isnt fire. its not uncommon to have him attack multiple time, due to s3/and artifact. It ensure pretty much def break, even tho only 1 turn, but his dmg is not minor.

I ve switched him from speed to atk with speed substat, his self speed buff is more than enuff for me to usualy go as 2nd for sure kill on a def break opponent.

i just tend to not use him alot in pvp since i got challenger dom and lidica (other is luna and ken). I ll prolly switch out lidica for shadow rose, in certain encounters (chall dom is a beast since u can equip her focusing on atk/cDMG with how her kit work). Bellona is out now for the pvp, all other unit give me more versatility. Cidd ill use if i find a heavy water based group, but more often than not is on the bench.

Pve wise, i used to bring him on queen, to get rid of the adds as fast as i can, but thats it (and on banshee farming ofc).
I got zero good units for PVP so he might add a lot to my team there. All my heroes are mostly equipped for PvE.

I got so many water heroes so I will get him to 50 at least, then decide between Cidd, Fluri or M Hazel for the next 6 star.

I also got C Dom but still need gear for her, she is missing pieces for a C.DMG set.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Just looking for some thoughts about where I should put my priorities in 6 starring units. I'm stuck on Abyss 53, can do wyvern 9 reliably, and 8 for the other hunts. I got up to Master IV in PVP once, but generally sit at V because I get wrecked by most teams at this level. Right now PVE is still my priority as i need to gear up more and I understand prioritizing wyvern is generally the way to go.

I almost have enough fodder for my 3rd 6 star and should be ready with that in another day or two. Here's the breakdown of what I currently have and where they're at:

Heroes
6 star: Luna, Lidica

5 star: Destina, Tenebria, Yuna, Charles, Surin, Angelica, Zerato, Silk, C Lorina, F Kluri, Hazel (50ish hunts to change)

4 star: ML Purrgis, Dominiel, Crozet, Maya, Lots, Clarissa, Achates, Cartuja, Corvus, Karin, Armin, Mercedes, Pearlhorizon, Mistychain, Carminerose, Celeste, Kiris, Rima, Nemunas, Jecht, Jena, Carrot, Adlay, Montmorancy, Rikoris, Muchacha, Taranor Guard, Azalea, Helga, Enott, Tieria, Roozid, Alexa, Judith, Taranor Royal Guard, Butcher Corps Inquisitor, Aither, Ras

3 star: Elson, Otillie, Gunther, Sven, Mirsa, Bask

Artifacts
5 star Border Coin, Time Matter, Etica's Scepter, Rhianna & Luciella

4 star: Hell Cutter, El's Fist, Rosa Hargana, Sashe Rhanes, Infinity Basket, Radiant Forever, Sira Ren, Kal`adra, Hilag Lance, Adamant Shield, Aurius, Magaraha's Tome, Wonderous Potion Vial, Water's Origin, Santa Muerte, Dust Devil, Elyha's Knife, Moonlight Dreamblade, Love Potion

3 star: All

F Kluri and Angelica are definitely near the top for my next 6 star, but with the nerf to F Kluri and Healers needing it less, I was thinking Karin or Taranor Guard for Wyvern. My regular Wyvern team is Luna, Lidica, Surin and Angelica, I would swap out Lidica since I need Surin's debuffs.

Thoughts?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Just looking for some thoughts about where I should put my priorities in 6 starring units. I'm stuck on Abyss 53, can do wyvern 9 reliably, and 8 for the other hunts. I got up to Master IV in PVP once, but generally sit at V because I get wrecked by most teams at this level. Right now PVE is still my priority as i need to gear up more and I understand prioritizing wyvern is generally the way to go.

I almost have enough fodder for my 3rd 6 star and should be ready with that in another day or two. Here's the breakdown of what I currently have and where they're at:

Heroes
6 star: Luna, Lidica

5 star: Destina, Tenebria, Yuna, Charles, Surin, Angelica, Zerato, Silk, C Lorina, F Kluri, Hazel (50ish hunts to change)

4 star: ML Purrgis, Dominiel, Crozet, Maya, Lots, Clarissa, Achates, Cartuja, Corvus, Karin, Armin, Mercedes, Pearlhorizon, Mistychain, Carminerose, Celeste, Kiris, Rima, Nemunas, Jecht, Jena, Carrot, Adlay, Montmorancy, Rikoris, Muchacha, Taranor Guard, Azalea, Helga, Enott, Tieria, Roozid, Alexa, Judith, Taranor Royal Guard, Butcher Corps Inquisitor, Aither, Ras

3 star: Elson, Otillie, Gunther, Sven, Mirsa, Bask

Artifacts
5 star Border Coin, Time Matter, Etica's Scepter, Rhianna & Luciella

4 star: Hell Cutter, El's Fist, Rosa Hargana, Sashe Rhanes, Infinity Basket, Radiant Forever, Sira Ren, Kal`adra, Hilag Lance, Adamant Shield, Aurius, Magaraha's Tome, Wonderous Potion Vial, Water's Origin, Santa Muerte, Dust Devil, Elyha's Knife, Moonlight Dreamblade, Love Potion

3 star: All

F Kluri and Angelica are definitely near the top for my next 6 star, but with the nerf to F Kluri and Healers needing it less, I was thinking Karin or Taranor Guard for Wyvern. My regular Wyvern team is Luna, Lidica, Surin and Angelica, I would swap out Lidica since I need Surin's debuffs.

Thoughts?

Angelica will absolutely need to be 60 to tank Wyv 11. She needs to be pretty stacked. (But next patch Crozet will make this trivial with his defense buff coming with his shield. Not sure if he'll be able to do it at 5 stars, but maybe.) Karin would have the biggest effect on Wyv, she absolutely dominates that fight, especially since you have R&L. So if you can tank Wyv 11, and are behind on DPS? Karin is probably your best bet if you want to focus on Wyv (Which is a good strategy, because speed gear will let you gear up for the rest).

Then there is Tenebria, she's actually amazing for Wyv if you don't need debuffs to tank (Which Angelica can do at 60). But if you're still gearing, you probably will. She has been probably the biggest unit for me, she's in almost all my teams because she's so useful.

But overall, for right now, if you can tank Wyv 11 with Angelica at 50 and just need DPS, I'd go Karin. (But only if you think you can reliably get to 90% crit on her with decent speed. If not, I'd go with Angelica.)

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Angelica will absolutely need to be 60 to tank Wyv 11. She needs to be pretty stacked. (But next patch Crozet will make this trivial with his defense buff coming with his shield. Not sure if he'll be able to do it at 5 stars, but maybe.) Karin would have the biggest effect on Wyv, she absolutely dominates that fight, especially since you have R&L. So if you can tank Wyv 11, and are behind on DPS? Karin is probably your best bet if you want to focus on Wyv (Which is a good strategy, because speed gear will let you gear up for the rest).

Then there is Tenebria, she's actually amazing for Wyv if you don't need debuffs to tank (Which Angelica can do at 60). But if you're still gearing, you probably will. She has been probably the biggest unit for me, she's in almost all my teams because she's so useful.

But overall, for right now, if you can tank Wyv 11 with Angelica at 50 and just need DPS, I'd go Karin.

I've actually been using Luna as a tank as she's geared with the abyss lifesteal gear and has better overall defenses than Angelica right now. Last time I tried Wyvern 9, only Angelica and Luna could survive a single round if I didn't have enough debuffs on it. Karin and R&L i just got recently, so it will take more time, but will probably be better in the long run.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I've actually been using Luna as a tank as she's geared with the abyss lifesteal gear and has better overall defenses than Angelica right now. Last time I tried Wyvern 9, only Angelica and Luna could survive a single round if I didn't have enough debuffs on it. Karin and R&L i just got recently, so it will take more time, but will probably be better in the long run.

Wyv 11 changes it up somewhat. Wyv will only shoot the lead position, but the damage is pretty heavy even with debuffs on. So you need a real hardcore tank for the front slot. I'd try to do a test run and see how your tank holds up, they should be able tank the first volley if you want to get past he fight. (Outside of needing the beefy tank, I think Wyv 11 is actually easier, since he won't randomly blow up DPS).

• 1Like

Aazrael

Wyv 11 changes it up somewhat. Wyv will only shoot the lead position, but the damage is pretty heavy even with debuffs on. So you need a real hardcore tank for the front slot. I'd try to do a test run and see how your tank holds up, they should be able tank the first volley if you want to get past he fight. (Outside of needing the beefy tank, I think Wyv 11 is actually easier, since he won't randomly blow up DPS).
My Angelica is pretty geared out but still can't tank Wyvern 11, she dies after the third round because she cant get her health up. I think it is the defense thats too low. I run with Krau as tank still to be able to clear it.

Krau, Angelica, Kise and Luna. Not the fastest but it is 100%.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
My Angelica is pretty geared out but still can't tank Wyvern 11, she dies after the third round because she cant get her health up. I think it is the defense thats too low. I run with Krau as tank still to be able to clear it.

Krau, Angelica, Kise and Luna. Not the fastest but it is 100%.

Yeah, my Angelica will die on the third volley before the shield too, its the round she usually doesn't have a heal before. I used to run Shcuri/Luna/Karin, so her turn get sped up (And that way she can keep up), but had like a 20% loss rate (All dependent on how fast adds would die in the beginning, which determined what heals she had up).

Eventually I swapped to Tama/Angelica/Luna and Karin. Tama fills the voice and she drags in Luna for extra damage. Still usually have to pop the shield, but its consistent.

• 1Like

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We have a few spots in guild if anyone is looking for a home, guild named is Rerolled. We are currently level 16, no crazy requirements other than being active and not requesting catalysts every day for donation...cuz that makes me angry!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I got zero good units for PVP so he might add a lot to my team there. All my heroes are mostly equipped for PvE.

I got so many water heroes so I will get him to 50 at least, then decide between Cidd, Fluri or M Hazel for the next 6 star.

I also got C Dom but still need gear for her, she is missing pieces for a C.DMG set.

Missed this. Not sure if you already 6 starred one, but Cidd is actually "on paper" the best DPS unit in the game against non-fire targets. His kitt is pretty insane. I know he's got a rep for PvP because he's ridiculous in front loaded damage, too but he also just does a lot of consistent damage and brings an armor debuff.

Aazrael

Missed this. Not sure if you already 6 starred one, but Cidd is actually "on paper" the best DPS unit in the game against non-fire targets. His kitt is pretty insane. I know he's got a rep for PvP because he's ridiculous in front loaded damage, too but he also just does a lot of consistent damage and brings an armor debuff.
I invested in doing M Hazel quest and 6 starred her. Got her and Rin as extra healers now.

Thinking of doing cidd next though. He does good DMG at lvl 35. :) Went all in speed with good critical hit with the gear I had left.

Pulled a 3rd Charlotte today but not sure I like her as a unit. Not sure how good she is.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Would you guys 6* Charles or Ken next? I've got a ton of good dps but Ken seems really good and I use Angelica/Tam to tank 99% of the game atm

Aazrael

Would you guys 6* Charles or Ken next? I've got a ton of good dps but Ken seems really good and I use Angelica/Tam to tank 99% of the game atm
Ken is nice if you need defense break. I got my Ken at 6star but not fully upgraded accessories yet but he hits hard.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
Yeah sorry I'm dead weight in 99% of guild battles, while I've got some decent 5 stars in the pipeline (haste\tenebria) my other draw luck is horrid (pulled lorina on my last ml pull).

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I have no idea who to 6* next, have the fodder to do 2 characters right now (more in near future just need to evolve maxed out kitties)

Right now have 6* Bell, Angel, Luna, Kluri, Tamarinne, Lorina and Zeno (I just lucked into plenty for him lol)

Debating Shadow Rose for PvP or Schuri for a Fire DPS/Support to expand my typing since I just have a lot of 5* earth/water characters

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I have no idea who to 6* next, have the fodder to do 2 characters right now (more in near future just need to evolve maxed out kitties)

Right now have 6* Bell, Angel, Luna, Kluri, Tamarinne, Lorina and Zeno (I just lucked into plenty for him lol)

Debating Shadow Rose for PvP or Schuri for a Fire DPS/Support to expand my typing since I just have a lot of 5* earth/water characters

Schuri can be a decent initiator in PvP too, he is who I use--though Srose is better. Normally I'd say Rose is also really good in PvE but that's mainly because she can def break, but it looks like your def break is really well covered. Schuri's really amazing for CR pushing in PvE if you can get 100% crit.

I'd go for Schuri only because you have no fire DPS and your good on breakers/dispels, and Schuri does decent fire DPS as well as pushing. But it really depends on how focused on arena you are and what artifacts you have. (If you have the 15% damage target artifact, it makes Schuri pretty insane for group utility.)

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Have to echo what Az said, this depends on what defense breakers you have. Both these guys fill a kind of "brawler" slot, really good when you want to bring just one healer or against a high AE burst fight (Where there is a real risk of one shot).

You can build Ken HP/Attack and he still does really massive damage. His damage scales based on 10% of his HP, so even building him as a tank he hits HARD. And he has, I believe, the most consistent def break in the game since its on his S2 and S1. But Charles brings the dispel and group strength buff. Charles is also a knight, I think their artifacts are some of the best for groups.

Really depends on your other characters and what artifacts you have available, its a tough one because both fill kind of same role, the only difference is their utility.