Epic Seven

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Decided to buy another Rod of Amaryllis while it is on the store. Question is what's better on Destina, Rod or Celestine? Angelica got way better with Rod so I guess Destina would as well.

Molten Core Raider
Destina's non-attack skills have ruthlessly long cooldowns, not sure Rod would be too good on her. I dont run Destina often anymore but I favored the Shimadra Staff on her. Since most of her time is spent S1'ing, having a Staff enhanced soulburned S1 could damn near full heal the entire group when her S2 and S3 were on cooldown. If you lack a staff (or want to use one of the two you specifically mentioned) I'd suggest Celestine over Rod.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Decided to buy another Rod of Amaryllis while it is on the store. Question is what's better on Destina, Rod or Celestine? Angelica got way better with Rod so I guess Destina would as well.

Yeah, as Nyx said--Angelica is almost tailor made for the rod since her s2 is a 2 turn cool down. Destine's is 3 and it effectively reduces the rod's healing over time by 33%. Celestine is FAR better on Destina, because her heals are bigger but more spread out and because a lot of her healing comes from S1

• 1Like

Aazrael

Destina's non-attack skills have ruthlessly long cooldowns, not sure Rod would be too good on her. I dont run Destina often anymore but I favored the Shimadra Staff on her. Since most of her time is spent S1'ing, having a Staff enhanced soulburned S1 could damn near full heal the entire group when her S2 and S3 were on cooldown. If you lack a staff (or want to use one of the two you specifically mentioned) I'd suggest Celestine over Rod.
Makes sense, will save Rod for hazel/tamarin whenever I get them.

I don't have Shimadra so will use Celestine then.

I kinda needed another healer and Destina is my best pick. I don't have diene or tamarine unfortunately. Still need to level and upgrade hazel.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Makes sense, will save Rod for hazel/tamarin whenever I get them.

I don't have Shimadra so will use Celestine then.

I kinda needed another healer and Destina is my best pick. I don't have diene or tamarine unfortunately. Still need to level and upgrade hazel.

If you have her, Rin is also a solid choice for an extra healer.

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider

I'd definitely focus on getting Hazel spec changed, runed up, and leveled. You don't need someone like Destina in the same group as Angelica as she doesn't really bring anything else to the fight other than raw healing (and a group cleanse once every month or so when the skill is up). You need some buffs or some sort of utility in that group slot and Hazel will fill that role for you.

• 1Like

Aazrael

If you have her, Rin is also a solid choice for an extra healer.
Yea I got Rin I think. Never looked into her though. Will start the hazel quest and also level Rin, my dps are in a good spot atm.

What gear do you use for Hazel? As she seems to use attack gear.

Thinking of stripping Destina of her speed/HP set and put on Rin untill I get Hazel spec done. Got enough catalysts to Max awaken her as well.

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yea I got Rin I think. Never looked into her though. Will start the hazel quest and also level Rin, my dps are in a good spot atm.

What gear do you use for Hazel? As she seems to use attack gear.

Thinking of stripping Destina of her speed/HP set and put on Rin untill I get Hazel spec done. Got enough catalysts to Max awaken her as well.

Rin is like Tamma, does some of everything but not best at anything. She's can't solo heal, as she only has the one AE heal on a 4 turn (After Mola) CD. But she also has a 75% 2 turn def break (After Mola, 50% before) that's on a 2 turn cool down and it can proc her S1. Her S1 is a 75% chance to dispel.

She's kind of like a Falconer Kluri, except with more damage, and healing but not as fast and more affected by her element (Since her dispel and def break both rely on hit). As a secondary healer though, she's one of my favorites, because she's super versatile and fits in everywhere. (She has a .7 mod on her damage abilities, so not the .9-1 most DPS have, but a lot higher than the .5 most utility have, along with decent HP scaling. As said, she won't be a great DPS but she's a lot better than most support DPS in terms of damage, and she just brings loads and loads of offensive utility). Plus her random buffs can be extremely powerful, as she has crit+crit damage, and defense/immunity. Unfortunately, they are random, so sometimes you get shit you don't need.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Rin is like Tamma, does some of everything but not best at anything. She's can't solo heal, as she only has the one AE heal on a 4 turn (After Mola) CD. But she also has a 75% 2 turn def break (After Mola, 50% before) that's on a 2 turn cool down and it can proc her S1. Her S1 is a 75% chance to dispel.

She's kind of like a Falconer Kluri, except with more damage, and healing but not as fast and more affected by her element (Since her dispel and def break both rely on hit). As a secondary healer though, she's one of my favorites, because she's super versatile and fits in everywhere. (She has a .7 mod on her damage abilities, so not the .9-1 most DPS have, but a lot higher than the .5 most utility have, along with decent HP scaling. As said, she won't be a great DPS but she's a lot better than most support DPS in terms of damage, and she just brings loads and loads of offensive utility). Plus her random buffs can be extremely powerful, as she has crit+crit damage, and defense/immunity. Unfortunately, they are random, so sometimes you get shit you don't need.
Thanks, will try her as support healer. Can steal my Ken gear instead, he got speed/effect set with lots of HP.

What gear are you using on Rin?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Thanks, will try her as support healer. Can steal my Ken gear instead, he got speed/effect set with lots of HP.

What gear are you using on Rin?

I use her as a support, so speed/HP with health/attack/speed substats. You can build her as an okay tank too, and go full health with speed/health substats, and it works pretty well with Candlestick. But usually she's in the "Tamma" slot, so Angelica is tanking, so I find the higher speed better to ensure debuffs and dispels. For me, with high speed, she's the most consistent defense breaker I have--and I'd argue in the game. Its actually pretty insane her defense break is 2 turns, and has a 75% to apply on a 2 turn cool down. Its by far the highest uptime in the game I believe except maybe Fluri (And only because Fluri doesn't require a hit and her extra attack procs bring up her CD faster).

Aazrael

I use her as a support, so speed/HP with health/attack/speed substats. You can build her as an okay tank too, and go full health with speed/health substats, and it works pretty well with Candlestick. But usually she's in the "Tamma" slot, so Angelica is tanking, so I find the higher speed better to ensure debuffs and dispels. For me, with high speed, she's the most consistent defense breaker I have--and I'd argue in the game. Its actually pretty insane her defense break is 2 turns, and has a 75% to apply on a 2 turn cool down. Its by far the highest uptime in the game I believe except maybe Fluri (And only because Fluri doesn't require a hit and her extra attack procs bring up her CD faster).
I went Speed/Effective set with HP% on right side. The Crit is low but I will try and find some upgrades. Got 63 effictivness and no idea what HP will land on, gear still needs upgrades and she needs at least lvl 50 before I see.

What artifact do you run when she is 2nd healer? Celestine?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I went Speed/Effective set with HP% on right side. The Crit is low but I will try and find some upgrades. Got 63 effictivness and no idea what HP will land on, gear still needs upgrades and she needs at least lvl 50 before I see.

What artifact do you run when she is 2nd healer? Celestine?

Yeah, I use an effectiveness ring as on my speed set, that gets me to 60.

Unfortunately, I don't have Celestine. I run Potion Vial with her, I have a maxxed one because I run into ridiculous streaks and got 6 of them. Its nice to handle the debuffs that get through when immunity is brought down due to extra turns or a single target dispel. If I had Celestine, I'd probably run that though.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Well fuck me sideways. Bellona on free summon...

Was the hero I wanted the most too. How to build her? Attack/critical/effect?

Screenshot_20190312-124239_Epic Seven.jpg

Last edited:

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
i went for crit dmg since she scale her s1 with that, well her s1 scale on %hp of the enemy so critdmg is VERY effective.

• 1Like

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Bellona is tricky, if you have a strong destructive set i'd encourage going that direction. Want a solid 2400 or so attack, 60% + crit, and 260% + crit damage while having a solid speed base. I use Rosa on her so a little less worried about speed and yes the S1 with crit damage bonus's gets insane on high hp bosses.

Also want that 50%+ eff since she has one of the shorter cool downs on def break and its AE (when you run rosa S1 proc for S3 is pretty frequent)

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Rage is best but with Rage gearing being lvl 67 and very limited access its a bit harder. I have 3 of 4 good really good rage pieces so far from event/rage, soon as i get a 4th i'll spend all week farming and get them all upgraded and probably move her to that.

Aazrael

Rage is best but with Rage gearing being lvl 67 and very limited access its a bit harder. I have 3 of 4 good really good rage pieces so far from event/rage, soon as i get a 4th i'll spend all week farming and get them all upgraded and probably move her to that.
I went with Speed Crit set, not upgraded but will roll decent crit critdmg effect. Critdmg on neck and speed on boots. I dont have any decent critdmg sets or rage.

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

They are releasing a new hunt today that will drop rage sets!

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Problem with rage set, at least imho, is that its too much random, unless u can maintain multiple debuffs on multiple target. You really need Very high quality gear with very nice stats, and even then is very situational where cDMG set is much more easily put on use. So yeah, while theoretically rage is much better, at least on bellona i prefer cDMG, on raid bosses her s1 crit for 20k+ on non def break target wich is more than enuff for my taste.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Finally used my Abyss ML summons.... Hurado, Hurado, Hurado.... 5*!!!!!....... Dark Corvus..... F##$#!$$#%$!%CK

• 1Solidarity