Epic Seven

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Any space in the guild? Am with a bunch of randos at the moment but rather be with you pipz :). Nick is Healthfood3.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Not yet, they only give 1 slot per level now so it might take a day or so.

Also y u not in discord Health??

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I'm in but don't visit it that often, since the mobile gaming part is mostly FFBE and FFRK. Guys use one of the other channels?

Lemme know when you guys have space! Guild Raids are coming soon which sounds pretty exciting.

monnoh

Golden Squire
Leveled Lorina to 50 because I'm lacking a good ST dps in all elements except water and gave her some leftover blood beast pieces from Abyss and random atk%/cdmg jewelry. Even with practically no upgraded gear, rune or skill upgrades she wrecks face and leaves my geared nat5s in the dust. I'm not too thrilled about the prospect of using nat3s over nat5s for most content that isn't pvp or leveling fodder, but I'm sure as hell gonna beat the crap out of hunts and abyss while it lasts.

Molten Core Raider
Finished the story and unlocked the Moonlight summons and I think I got hosed on pulls :(

With the freebie pull I had 4 I could do and ended up with three four stars and one three star. I got Fighter Maya. Looks like a nice tank, but I have Cecelia, so dunno if I'd use her. Shooting Star Achates, looks like a nice healer (res? yes pls) but dunno if she'd top Destina, third was Celestial Mercedes, and my fourth pull was a three star, Otillie.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Leveled Lorina to 50 because I'm lacking a good ST dps in all elements except water and gave her some leftover blood beast pieces from Abyss and random atk%/cdmg jewelry. Even with practically no upgraded gear, rune or skill upgrades she wrecks face and leaves my geared nat5s in the dust. I'm not too thrilled about the prospect of using nat3s over nat5s for most content that isn't pvp or leveling fodder, but I'm sure as hell gonna beat the crap out of hunts and abyss while it lasts.

Are there stat differences between nat 3's and 5's in this game? Or is it just kit/skills differences? Because some Nat 3's are crazy good but I haven't leveled them enough to do comparisons. Doing Lorina's unlock quest now since everyone says she's amazing for F2p people.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Are there stat differences between nat 3's and 5's in this game? Or is it just kit/skills differences? Because some Nat 3's are crazy good but I haven't leveled them enough to do comparisons. Doing Lorina's unlock quest now since everyone says she's amazing for F2p people.

I think it is more the latter because one starter article definitely said the nat5s have better stats, but there are 3s that perform as well or better when skilled up.

I'm mostly just putzing around and being real inefficient. Grinding out the Destina event while leveling some fodder. Might do Kiris as my first 5* before some of the others. Interested in seeing how the event tank ends up. Only took me 3 runs to get him so could farm for his dupes.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you go into the Journal you can preview any units stats at different levels.

Here's a handy guide showing where to get some really nice gear from labyrinth btw. Labyrinth gear has higher stats for its tier/rarity as well as the same substats for everyone, so it's a good idea not to throw it out.

This Lorina is wearing 5 pieces of easy to get labyrinth gear, and I think some nicelly rolled boots with atk or crit main stat. Good way to gear up one dps to help carry farther into the game.

lorinaOP.jpg

monnoh

Golden Squire
It’s their overloaded kits for the most part. The thing that makes Lorina good is the fact that her kit is purely built for damage:
- passive that gives 10% atk after every attack, stacking up to 5 times (15% when upgraded)
- s1 that gives 20% atk bar when upgraded
- s3 that deals decent dmg as is and scales off enemy lost hp, making it an execute type skill. On top of that her specialty change adds a 20% atk bar reduce

Tieria naturally compliments her, because of the def break on s3 and atk bar increase on attack means your Lorina gains stacks REALLY fast. On top of this, Tieria’s awakening makes her s3 scale off max hp so you can build her tanky AND because you wanna build her fast she’s a prime candidate for the Daydream Joker artifact (which deals a set % of the enemy’s max hp as dmg)

Add Elson in the mix for the atk buff and added survivability, and you have a team that’s both extremely tanky and can start sniping mobs one by one with a bit of ramp-up time.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Get lucky and pull 3* ML Rikoris and you have the holy trinity from KR that stomps PvE. Team synergy > shiny 5* team.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Under each pic it has a number mixed in with the Korean. The first pic of necklace says 1-5 for example.

Molten Core Raider
So what are you guys doing to farm gold? Seems I never have enough. I'd been running the 1-10 World Difficulty Destina side story thing but that's about to poof. Any of you discover a good way to farm gold otherwise?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
How are the guild invites coming along btw? (Edit: Saw I got an invite but it says the guild is full. Will check here and there when the cap increases.)

Last edited:

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
So what are you guys doing to farm gold? Seems I never have enough. I'd been running the 1-10 World Difficulty Destina side story thing but that's about to poof. Any of you discover a good way to farm gold otherwise?

Been auto'ng Wyvern 6, 11k gold a run with guild 10% buff plus you'll be selling most of the gear.

BTW I've found one of the best uses of gold is save up a couple mil, then reroll the secret shop once you have it to level 10. Watch for nice jewelry or boots with a mainstat and set combo you need. I also picked up a really nice T6 sword with perfect substats. This also seems to be the best way to get bookmarks, I got 50 bookmarks with about 200 skystones last night.

Here's a global tier list reddit has put together

Krau banner coming Thursday probably. Everyone should roll, he's one of the best units in the game so far.

Molten Core Raider
Ive been autoing the Golem 6 most of the morning trying to get mats and lucky gear drops. Its almost 11k per run, most of my team is still earth/green so duking it out with that wyvern isnt a good idea. I really need to replace Vildred....

Im conditioned to put priority or expect more from rarer units by other gacha games, but my brain hasnt wrapped itself around the idea that 3 and 4 star units can be top tier yet.

Last edited:

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm only gonna say this once, but if you guys keep requesting catalysts for guild aid you will be kicked. They are crazy rare and nobody has a surplus of them. Farm your shit like everyone else, request crafting mats so we can all donate and level the guild.