Epic Seven

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Wow. 10-10 whooped my ass. Going to assume that I need to level up and farm a bit before that's going to happen.
Just beat it. It's really easy with double Kiris. Just kill the two crystals at the same time. Make sure the boss doesn't have debuff immune still and then sub the 2nd Kiris in and double poison stacks rips her up. If you need a friend Kiris you can add me. Jono1 is my ign.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I said "a while", but... not so much. 10-10 beat using lvl 34 Kiris + Kiris supporter. She trivializes the fight, yep. Kinda ridiculous. Thanks for the tip.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Added my name to the list. Lithose2. I rerolled just twice, got a Sez and Angelica. Also got the 4 star water tank. (Forget his name).

Sez/Angelica a decent start? I've read she can be nearly as good as Dest, so just went with it, since I have shit luck. Was hoping for a warrior/tank 5 star, I hear they are more future proof but went through 28 out of 30 reroll summons and only got 3 5 stars :p, so figured I better not press my luck. Even if he fades a bit eventually, Sez is amazing right now.

Only frustrating thing is I seem to only get decent water toons, and it fucks up how you divide up penguins.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yes, definitely a good start. You made a good choice on the reroll.

Ras is a serviceable tank to start off with, but if you manage to pull Cecilia or Ravi, you'll be better off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I've been using Angelica since the start but now she seems underwhelming (Her ult is solid though), so not sure if I need different items on her or something. Her heals just seem low, going to try out Achates soon.

My Cidd, Rin, Alexa, Mistychain, Tieria and Carmainerose are almost leveled up to start trying out. Sad my best ranger is Nemunas.

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
Im having pretty good luck with my pulls getting 5* heroes but they're all popping out the same color. I wanted to replace Mercedes in my group but a third green colored hero was not really the solution I was hoping for...

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been using Angelica since the start but now she seems underwhelming (Her ult is solid though), so not sure if I need different items on her or something. Her heals just seem low, going to try out Achates soon.

My Cidd, Rin, Alexa, Mistychain, Tieria and Carmainerose are almost leveled up to start trying out. Sad my best ranger is Nemunas.

Silk is easy to get from connections. Get the 500 Azimanus at map 5-1, and quickly level up friendship for little stamina at 1-5 (enter, click map and teleport to middle waypoint, leave. Repeat until desired friendship level). She's really useful for both pve and pvp.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I'm sitting on a horseshoe or something.

1542678081719.png

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, well, what can I say at this point? Mistakes were made.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Of course, do some summons and get silk right before I get her from the connection lol. Got Purrgis too.

In other news I've pulled this fucking dog Mucacha 7 times now.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I think I've got three Muchacha.

Out of town for Thanksgiving so might not be able to log in. Pls no kick.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
If there’s still room in the guild can someone shoot me an invite? Character name is hodjichi

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think we're at 22/22? If that is how it reads.

Funny, just picked up Kiris and leveled her to 33ish with a speed / effectiveness set and immediately jumped to level 6 Golem.