Epic Seven

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I accidentally refreshed my catalyst request this morning meaning to change it. If I can figure out how to cancel it will do that.

Pulled Tywin with my free roll which I don’t feel I need. Was excited seeing it was a 5* and then kinda meh about it.

Lithose Lithose we’re at 24/24 now but about to level up.

Last edited:

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ya all good, I don't want to sound like a total asshole, I just want to level the guild asap so we can get everyone in :)

Murked

The pity system from what I read only affects the exclusive summon banner and you can only pull that exclusive 5* unit, nothing else. AKA, gives wales a guaranteed chance to get that unit, everyone else go fuck yourself.

Molten Core Raider
Ugh, fairly pitiful pity system. 120 rolls is a shitload of pulls, especially considering the free daily pull isn't going to count towards it. Dropping $100 on the summon package nets you around 45 pulls, so nearly 300 bucks for a guaranteed feature unit? Nah.

Im excited about the reduced upgrade cost, now if they would remove the gold cost of unequipping gear. That has got to be the dumbest thing Ive seen in a game.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Not sure I'm even going to pull for the new limited unit. The 3 star actually looks better and is farmable... more bookmarks from the SSS rep reward!

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Even F2P players can save up for a guaranteed limiited with pity system every 2 months or so. And if you're buying the 950 bookmark pack you're doing it wrong. Reroll secret shop for bookmarks.

Murked

I might throw bookmarks I have/acquire from the event at this banner, but it's very meh to me. I'm more pulling for artifacts at this point then units. New 3* looks much more useful than the 5* which appears to be a trend in this game...

Molten Core Raider
And if you're buying the 950 bookmark pack you're doing it wrong. Reroll secret shop for bookmarks.

Sounds like a solid plan provided you've got the disposable gold to buy em when they pop up. I spend too much elsewhere to have a few million laying around for bookmark sniping. Maybe my coffers will improve with the enhancing cost reduction.

mricy

Molten Core Raider
If you've got room please invite me for guild too.

Nickname: DariusXV

Thanks to you guys, there's a new game to blow money on.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Sounds like a solid plan provided you've got the disposable gold to buy em when they pop up. I spend too much elsewhere to have a few million laying around for bookmark sniping. Maybe my coffers will improve with the enhancing cost reduction.

What did you upgrade in terms of Orbis stones?

Molten Core Raider
Not sure I can recall without looking (stupid maintenance).
Forest of Souls has the 3 grow slots maxxed, I have the Steel Workshop maxxed out at 3/3/3, I have one in the Dispatch place to unlock the Hunt missions. I have something invested in the place that gives skystones/gold but cant recall what, was one of the first Breaths of Orbis I used. Probably not the best investment strategy but I crafted a lot of stuff for a while.

Murked

0-3-3 forest should be first priority. Giving yourself more slots and reducing the time, also reduces the amount of stigma required to force them out. I think I did 1-1-2 in the middle one, 1-2-2 for dispatch so I could get higher tier missions that give more conquest/ancient coins, and I'm currently 2-3-0 on steel workshop.

I'm working on steel workshop now as I'm about to start getting into crafting and it's way to expensive (and inefficient) to craft without reducing the resources and gold to max.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Welp got Diene in 12 pulls. I kinda dismissed her at first glance, but after using her a bit she's amazing. Running speed/hp at 150 speed atm, with her self readiness buffs she keeps lapping everyone.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
grats! I'm on the fence for trying for her, but if the banner is up for a few weeks I may as well since the top tier units are 3* and I have them all.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
0-3-3 forest should be first priority. Giving yourself more slots and reducing the time, also reduces the amount of stigma required to force them out. I think I did 1-1-2 in the middle one, 1-2-2 for dispatch so I could get higher tier missions that give more conquest/ancient coins, and I'm currently 2-3-0 on steel workshop.

I'm working on steel workshop now as I'm about to start getting into crafting and it's way to expensive (and inefficient) to craft without reducing the resources and gold to max.

Yeah, only thing I'm doing different is 1-3-0 for center. The rate gains for the center one are higher than the average output of the right side. (But if you can't check your phone every couple hours, its better to to put more in the right side.) Also did 2 in hunt dispatch missions, it gives you access to two cook ones, which cost 3 energy for both, and they give the same gains as the 8 energy cost ones.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
I'm about to have enough to do my first 6 star... was leaning towards Ravi, but wondering if I should just do Lorina first or maybe Cidd. When I got Lorina geared up it instantly gave me more abyss levels. She's pretty good. Don't have twins or dust devil so that probably could put Cidd on hold but I hear that he can become pretty op.

Molten Core Raider
My tank was my first 6* but geared decently, Cecelia is almost more of a damage dealer than a tank, chick hits like a truck. Not sure who my second should be, not that Im close to being ready for a second 6* but I guess it's good to plan ahead. Leaning toward Destina or Iseria, but if I get that Commander Lorina nonsense finished before I get the mats ready I may bump her up.

Debating on whether to go a little nutty and try to pull Diene. Her utility looks pretty solid.

Murked

I 6*'d Ravi first...there's times that I regret it because unless I'm farming fodder I rarely user her =/. The main reason I rarely use her is because she takes the tank slot and honestly tanks are useless since healers can tank just as good.

She's great for solo farming fodder, which in the long run will get your more 6* faster, so that's my 2 cents.