EQ Never

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If bundle starts then, does that mean EQN dropping in April? Stupid work has me so busy I can't even follow along.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Unless he was being sarcastic in his reply, Bard confirmed.

Edit - if you don't wanna scroll through all the retard questions searching for his replies, it's always easier to just look at the most recent comments from his profile:overview for j_smedley

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Smed really hyping up the Storybricks stuff, "Forget the awesome world you can blow up. This is what's really going to change MMOs forever"

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Smed really hyping up the Storybricks stuff, "Forget the awesome world you can blow up. This is what's really going to change MMOs forever"
Unfortunately that's his job, will have to hope and see it actually works out in the game world and is not just a wrapper over the typical.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
It's good that he knows the game lives or dies with storybricks. The other shit can't carry a game, storybricks is the one thing they really need to work.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
On PvP: "it won't be an afterthought. We're going to make PvP matter in an Everquest game, or die trying." Also mentioned that creating and destroying settlements will be a focus of EQN PvP.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
On PvP: "it won't be an afterthought. We're going to make PvP matter in an Everquest game, or die trying." Also mentioned that creating and destroying settlements will be a focus of EQN PvP.
A further comment... "it is an active topic in meetings. a lot of us are bloodthirsty killers in these games. I won't lie.I hate PVE. Hate it."

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Yeah, that's the new diplomacy class. Lots of talk, little action, and yet you still keep the Ferrari (phat lewtz).
ibbSUjyVJIE0rj.gif

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Smedley responded to Pantheon:

"What are your thoughts on Pantheon? Does SOE have any interest in an MMO that proposes to be a more hardcore experience?
I wish Brad and his team well! We have all kinds of stuff keeping us busy but I really hope things come together for Brad and his team. He's an amazing design talent."

You're welcome.