EQ Never

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So basically, you have no idea what you are talking about. You obviously have no idea how to make video games, you have no idea what makes a good video game producer, and you don't play other games, that would give you any idea of what a good game is....k bye
So basically you're on the rag and have been wearing the same one for a week... Douche that shit bitch.. and stop stinking up this thread.

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
So basically, you have no idea what you are talking about. You obviously have no idea how to make video games, you have no idea what makes a good video game producer, and you don't play other games, that would give you any idea of what a good game is....k bye
Whatever helps you sleep at night...

Agraza

Registered Hutt
My waifu pillow helps me sleep at night

qIXBZfW.png

/swoon

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
Oh, I am sorry. I was totally wrong. Elidroth most definitely posts very good accurate information.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, I am sorry. I was totally wrong. Elidroth most definitely posts very good accurate information.
Elidroth is one of the good guys. Very few of them in the gaming industry.

Oh, I also negged you because it felt like the right thing to do.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I will give Mazim credit for farming negs much more efficiently and quickly than Azeth, Wizardhawk, Etchazz,and even Tanoomba. That takes some special right there but I don't see it lasting long.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
So, to move on from Mazim's sandy vagina and potentially talk about EQN; I'm curious Elidroth, were you able to get in on that company-wide combat playtesting? Willing to share that sweet, sweet inside info with us? (Or, you know, a vague impression?)

Remit_sl

shitlord
So, to move on from Mazim's sandy vagina and potentially talk about EQN; I'm curious Elidroth, were you able to get in on that company-wide combat playtesting? Willing to share that sweet, sweet inside info with us? (Or, you know, a vague impression?)
I heard it rocked

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Mazim sounds like a woman who is overly critical. Don't you know you won't get the money from old man cock if you're overly critical? You have to go with the flow.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
putz...

Still no leakz of the internal testing.. Wonder if they can get to alpha early next year.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
putz...

Still no leakz of the internal testing.. Wonder if they can get to alpha early next year.
what are you talking about? didn't you hear that a fully playable version of EQ Next will be available in early 2013, and I don't mean alpha. buckle up buckaroo.