EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Needless

Toe Sucker
any homies got this shit laying around they wanna sell? trying to stack more MR on my bard
earring of essence, runed bone fork, (non mr but also) the concordance belt from sky

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I've looted a total of 1 fungi tunic and 1 fungus staff since wed.

I was swimming in both and selling them in droves on Agarr at this point.

I saw people selling the staff for 2-3kr and tunics for 3-4kr on Mischief. On Agnarr I was getting 10-14kr per staff the first week and 8-10kr per tunic.

I'm really enjoying how Mischief is playing out. It's great to find a nice out of the way place to grind at my own pace and get rewarded with all kinds of random drops.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've looted a total of 1 fungi tunic and 1 fungus staff since wed.

I was swimming in both and selling them in droves on Agarr at this point.

I saw people selling the staff for 2-3kr and tunics for 3-4kr on Mischief. On Agnarr I was getting 10-14kr per staff the first week and 8-10kr per tunic.

I'm really enjoying how Mischief is playing out. It's great to find a nice out of the way place to grind at my own pace and get rewarded with all kinds of random drops.
I've seen 2 fungi drop at the Foreman/herb camp in Chardok. Haven't won any. :)

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sounds like the Fungi is still getting circulated but since the camp isn't dominated by krono farmers (otherwise they'd be going for more), people are actually using or trading them instead of outright selling.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
So far my favorite "rare to not rare" item is the iksar hide leggings. I saw 5 or 6 while camping kennels / over / under / herb for 18ish hours. 3 fungi tunics. 1 staff.

• 3Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In a way, I love how the server is coming together. I was concerned with how loot would turn out at first on the server when it looked like only the prize cliques were going to get gear. But after seeing how random is working, I think its been a great step in the right direction for people to get gear from camps that they never could get into or afford back on previous servers. Kunark's VP key was something I was dreading, and some people had all the medallions on day one w/o even putting much effort into it. Im really hoping that the VT key is going to be smooth like that, too. Overall, Ive never been excited about Classic or Kunark - but its definitely been more entertaining than in the past. Im looking forward to Velious and spending some of this krono Ive been hoarding the most right now, though.

• 3Like

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zaide Zaide

5 days into kunark

Mangler - 3068
Mischief - 2928
Agnarr - 2643
Aradune - 1633
Coirnav - 1521
Thornblade - 1410

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ryoz

<Donor>
If any of you raiding lads have a sky bard haste belt (belt of concordance) sitting around let me know - I’d like to buy. They seem pretty rare in auction.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looking to offload some more krono guys. Price is at $11/krono. Looking to move it in bundles of at least 10 at a time, let me know if you're interested!

Needless

Toe Sucker
If any of you raiding lads have a sky bard haste belt (belt of concordance) sitting around let me know - I’d like to buy. They seem pretty rare in auction.
Yeah ive been looking for one all weekend as well, shits whack

• 1Like

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
So which one of you bad Larrys is Nineinchnails/Hocuspocus running the 2 necro combo?

Try to race in Chardok vs named when I'm running a 6 box of sk/necro/mage/druid/cleric/enchanter with 2 charm pets and then complaining to me when I'm crushing everything how everyone hates boxers.

I hope you post here. You are bad and should feel bad about being bad.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
So which one of you bad Larrys is Nineinchnails/Hocuspocus running the 2 necro combo?

Try to race in Chardok vs named when I'm running a 6 box of sk/necro/mage/druid/cleric/enchanter with 2 charm pets and then complaining to me when I'm crushing everything how everyone hates boxers.

I hope you post here. You are bad and should feel bad about being bad.
That son of a bitch caused my group to break last night.

We didn't have a dot class of our own so two necros were enough to "win" the dps race. So we just stopped pulling in hopes he'd fuck off. So he starts to aggro mobs and FD on our tank. Our bard said he had that recorded and petitioned him before we picked out. No one wanted to try and get a new camp so we called it a night.

Dots front loading their entire damage for a dps race is some bullshit when the fight only lasts 30 seconds. But it does explain the amount of necro duos and trios I've seen around.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers