EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Highest backstab damage in mainhand. Not much more than that. Also that Shadow Vortex proc is omega aggro and you don't really want that.
I lol'd

I need help with the general V'ghera fight for rogue epic. I would be apparently the 2nd on the server.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Lulz saw this guy named Evac in Elf-Sim speed hacking all over the sarnak fort in LOIO. What a fucking shit show of a guild.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lulz saw this guy named Evac in Elf-Sim speed hacking all over the sarnak fort in LOIO. What a fucking shit show of a guild.
And thus why I haven't been playing. It just pisses me off too much feeling like it's so common nowadays. I know in reality, it's not, but it's still too common for my tastes.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1624742001943.png

• 19Like
Reactions: 18 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Yeah dude warped on my Chancellor when it popped. He saw me casting Ebolt then instantly warped away LUL.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
And thus why I haven't been playing. It just pisses me off too much feeling like it's so common nowadays. I know in reality, it's not, but it's still too common for my tastes.
Takes 5 minutes to compile mqnext. They don't really have any real code preventing it from working on mischief. Briefly scanning it the only thing ive seen is the server id code for mischief is missing thus it unloads mq2 when you select mischief.

Easy fix if youre a programmer. If you're not just open mqnext once your in game and past the server select, should work good enough.

Happy cheating bros. Fight fire with fire.

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
That's not the rumor. I already knew that I was planning on selling them.

SWC as a drop seems very rare still. On the other hand i'm hearing the Urn is much more common then previous TLPs, however i can't confirm this rumor. So if someone has a bunch of urns and wants to strike while the iron is hot hit me up. I'll be the only one with a Ring for at least the next 2+ days.
Yes the Urn is more common. Drusella's random table is shared with all the Chardok royals and several epic 1.0 raid mobs (dragon Zordak, Ixiblat, the 5-6 Dark Elf guys in Kithicor forest.) So instead of being locked to a single mob who you could either kill 1x a week in DZ or I think 2ish times a day open world, now you can get it off Royals that respawn much faster and there's a bunch of Chardok picks right now that they spawn in too obviously.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I honestly wasn’t farming pipes to sell. Spent 6 hours there trying to get pipes for Shmolly before I needed to pass out.

We never saw Pawbuster once.

I did snag a Tranquil Staff though!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pawbuster will be more rare on a server with these rules. He shares a spawn with a named (Warlord) so his spawn chance will get pushed down a bit with increased named.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Pawbuster will be more rare on a server with these rules. He shares a spawn with a named (Warlord) so his spawn chance will get pushed down a bit with increased named.
How would more rares spawning push his spawn rate down if he shares a spawn with another named?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Celestial Fists (Monk Epic) - The spawn in Karnor's Castle that has a chance to be a drolvarg pawbuster no longer shares an encounter with a drolvarg warlord. The remaining spawns in the room have a slightly higher chance of being a drolvarg warlord.

Been that way since March 2019.

• 3Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users