EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You guys should just spin up MQNext and not bother paying someone else who is running MQNext for your AA. Cut out the middle man. Rizlona has opened my eyes.
I'd move to Rizlona in a hot second if it had Mischief's ruleset. It's the only thing that stopped me.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
You guys should just spin up MQNext and not bother paying someone else who is running MQNext for your AA. Cut out the middle man. Rizlona has opened my eyes.

you are probably right on this. I have always quit eq when aa farming overwhelms the game. At that point you basically need automation. Speaking frankly they would do well to acknowledge this and create a “questing system” or something where you can mix and match groups and send them off on adventures while you are gone and get rid of the overly grindy with no challenge aa treadmill. That or we all download mqnext

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Attachments here or it didn't happen.

I would assume if he hasn't been on that char for 2 days it worked? Woebot auto replied 24 hours ago.

"Lets" face facts. I did deserve it :)

I talked a lot of shit to him and Antisocial at velks about 7 weeks ago as they tried to pull IC out over my group over and over. Yet they couldn't keep OC clear with 2 groups.

I'm glad my smack talk imprinted on him enough to still go out of his way to train me haha.

Hopefully if I did get him, he can dry some of that sweat off with some glorious sunshine for a week.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would assume if he hasn't been on that char for 2 days it worked? Woebot auto replied 24 hours ago.

I talked a lot of shit to him and Antisocial at velks about 7 weeks ago as they tried to pull IC out over my group over and over. Yet they couldn't keep OC clear with 2 groups.

I'm glad my smack talk imprinted on him enough to still go out of his way to train me haha.

Hopefully if I did get him, he can dry some of that sweat off with some glorious sunshine for a week.
who are you talking about?

Zaide

TLP Idealist

Na he is just maining his Cleric for now. Please continue petitioning him because it’s honestly to my benefit to have more clerics.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I always read these "hahaha I trained you good!" kind of rants in a farva voice.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Covid fever dream.
Confused Bangladeshi GIF by GifGari

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Na he is just maining his Cleric for now. Please continue petitioning him because it’s honestly to my benefit to have more clerics.

Happy to help my dude.

Guess you don’t have enough mages though? Since he’s still logging in Basic and Sauce?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Happy to help my dude.

Guess you don’t have enough mages though? Since he’s still logging in Basic and Sauce?
You know more about his characters than I do Tryal. He doesn’t box on raids 99% of the time afaik.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So, p99 has successfully given me the itch to play full on EQ with AAs and mercs and all the other shit. Not sure how much longer I will be playing p99, as the nostalgia is definitely strong with this one, but it has definitely reminded me of how fucking brutal vanilla EQ was.

Edit: Uninstalled p99, installed real thing. Rolled up an iksar necro. In an hour or two I finished intro area and was level 12. Contrast to my p99 toon, which was level 9 after 3 days of playing.

Last edited: