EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I assume the move to 64 bit will enable a new cap on bazaar and other areas.

That may be part of the move, but that has nothing to do with 64-bit or 32-bit application spaces.

The move to 64-bit allows for 8 byte pointers, and ability to use more than 4 Gigabytes of addressable memory.
There's unrelated floating point optimizations because the Intel x86 instruction set isn't emulated, and the AMD x64 instructions can be used.

You can, right now, declare an integer to be 8 bytes long in a Win32 program, and it would store it just fine.

char money[8]; is basically interchangeable with QWORD, or uint64_t when it comes to the data it actually stores. And that can be declared regardless of architecture, much like two 8 byte pairs can store twice the data, but ideally you won't ever reach that amount unless your design is retarded or is EQ2.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
it was 50 percent bonus, they don't do 100 percent very often. are you doing shitass freeport and not the good neriak shit??!
Neriak 4 life. I think I am about to do a run on a new box today or tomorrow. Will report back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
90205P 2G 8S 8C during 50 percent bonus to go 1 to 40, that also includes the noob note and does not include the price of the 1 cloudy potion since it was a paladin.
1454924 red wine exactly plus the aforementioned noob note.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
The problem is not being able to buy krono, krono price is nothing more of a reflection of how much platinum is circulating within the economy (as in general, the demand and supply of krono in the economy is relatively static to other ingame resources). People base the price they sell items for on what the current price of krono is. Every other expansion on Mischief, high end items that sold in the first couple weeks of the expansion launch sold for mere fractions of the what they were selling for the week leading into the next expansion. We are 6 days out from PoP, and prices of top end items are being sold (and bought) for 2-3x+ of what they sold for the first 2 weeks of Luclin. The rapid hyperflation of platinum in Luclin has made platinum/vendor drops of group mobs absolutely negligible/worthless due to the insane volume of platinum pumped into the economy by buyouts of all krono on a particular day, pumping 50M pp into the economy on every iteration.
I think you missed my point. I don't care.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think you missed my point. I don't care.
You should care.

That’s Madmartigan. He is the greatest swordsmen who has ever lived.

1638581043158.gif

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
M Mrniceguy No, I have no idea who Frenzic is.

He was a massive boxer on Ragefire. He botted like 100s of thousands of bone chips during classic, with the goal of hitting 60 quickly when Kunark came out. When Kunark came out he used his boxes+a script to turn them in. A GM logged in and despawned the quest NPC when he was 55. Then next patch they nerfed the XP of the bone chips quests.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So, mage is fucking OP on Mischief if you want to solo shit. Ding level 2, here is your level 5 pet. Same thing at 6. Also insanely good for farming shit to turn into plat in bazaar. Spiderling and spider silks have my erudite mage sitting on shitloads of plat already. Going to be a good time going into POP.

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So, mage is fucking OP on Mischief if you want to solo shit. Ding level 2, here is your level 5 pet. Same thing at 6. Also insanely good for farming shit to turn into plat in bazaar. Spiderling and spider silks have my erudite mage sitting on shitloads of plat already. Going to be a good time going into POP.
Wait until the defense caps get removed in LDoN..🚀🚀🚀

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
For a raid, it's a very long time before they're anything close to a top dog.

• 1Pants on Fire!

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Check out a necro. I don't understand P99 folks that refuse to check out the TLP's, they are great to play on, all the stupid stuff is gone.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah with tlps there is absolutely no reason to play stupid emu servers, especially p99.

• 1Moron
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Check out a necro. I don't understand P99 folks that refuse to check out the TLP's, they are great to play on, all the stupid stuff is gone.
I have one as well, but iksar are stuck in the middle of shitsville until POP opens up next week. That said, FOB is fucking godly for necros. They removed assist from the lower level spawns, so you can just go to town wherever you want. It's fucking great.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have one as well, but iksar are stuck in the middle of shitsville until POP opens up next week. That said, FOB is fucking godly for necros. They removed assist from the lower level spawns, so you can just go to town wherever you want. It's fucking great.
Why do you guys insist on playing classes and races that you don't like. You can origin to town, sell, buy, and then and then Gate back. P99.

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
kronoprice.png

Doesn't look like the account bans have helped much in the platinum flooding the economy, there are many people actively WTB krono at 255k today. If we see krono prices shoot up to 300k by Wednesday, it can officially be said prices of krono during the 8 weeks of Luclin have gone up by an order of magnitude (30k to 300k).

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 386266

Doesn't look like the account bans have helped much in the platinum flooding the economy, there are many people actively WTB krono at 255k today. If we see krono prices shoot up to 300k by Wednesday, it can officially be said prices of krono during the 8 weeks of Luclin have gone up by an order of magnitude (30k to 300k).
Ah but the rate of increase has definitely changed since they did.

Perhaps our dupiebois are a bit anxious now with the rest of their stash?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
View attachment 386266

Does the Gates of Discord tribute system still exist?