EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
GiG reformed mid GoD as <Treasures>. They raced on launch and finished about an hour after us.

Signets rares in OW are on the shared pool so they could drop bonus signets but there are over 100 rares on that table so odds were super low.

They made it so any dragorn in the appropriate zone has a 2% chance of dropping it's zone related signet. This ended up being a pretty minor effect since the drop rate was so low and the normal named spawn so much.
Any juicy drama from the spies in Treasures? I lost my access to the discord because they remove inactive people eventually. Seems like they were doing a lot of prep but that didn't make a difference.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Any juicy drama from the spies in Treasures? I lost my access to the discord because they remove inactive people eventually. Seems like they were doing a lot of prep but that didn't make a difference.
I am told Treasures was happy with their performance and there wasn't much drama.

We 3 split Anguish now. 30 hours, 3x Anguish clears.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Ah, didn't realize GiG is now Treasures. They had 4 level 70s about 90 min after launch and I was wondering who the hell that guild was.

Ecko

Trakanon Raider
Some crazy co-ordination to get it done so quick!! What are your estimates for DoDH, guessing that'll take quite a bit longer due to Vule. Been a while since I raided demiplane but we sure needrd all 54 to beat the zone, so no idea what you can get away with in there with lower numbers.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Some crazy co-ordination to get it done so quick!! What are your estimates for DoDH, guessing that'll take quite a bit longer due to Vule. Been a while since I raided demiplane but we sure needrd all 54 to beat the zone, so no idea what you can get away with in there with lower numbers.
Vule has an AoC so you can split it pretty small. It's been done in a day or less on servers since that change. As with most things, it should be even easier on Mischief.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Honestly I have no idea right now. I’d have to check my logs from Selo. I don’t know that Mischief will really make it faster though. Maybe we will need fewer Keleborns I guess?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A big part of Demiplane clear speed depends on if you get lucky or un-lucky on Sister's event, and the strategy used on Roley.

Sister's is essentially all RNG, and if you get unlucky that's adding 25 to 30 mins each time it fails. I've never seen a back to back fail due to RNG though.

Zi-Thuuli can artificially add time due to RNG as well, if you get unlucky on his pops.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Rolling on this server shortly, making enchanter. Who got the goods for me? Name is Hatoraider

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
that diamond tipped javelin is pretty entertaining when you hit 30, berserker just starts hitting for like 250 from 60 lol

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Sent a bunch of stuff over. There are parcel vendors - don't know if they are in the starting cities, but hit up PoK and there are a couple - by each bank. Also sent you some cash as I didn't have any good weapons that weren't level restricted. open up the /baz and you can now purchase directly from anywhere and have it sent to the parcel vendor (takes a 10% fee to do so, but a lot of stuff can be got pretty cheaply, so a couple more plat who cares. or just go to the bazaar and do it the old fashioned way).

Enjoy! If you get to 55+ hit me up again, I've a ton of stuff level restricted that I can toss your way.
Just hit 51 , il be 55 by tomorrow , thanks so much for the stuff you already sent , it helped a ton

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Also - what's a good guild that doesn't mandate raid attendance and would take a super casual - I work 5-2 Central time, usually my weekdays are pretty busy. Weekends I get a few hours here and there to play. Just want some folks to hang with and be in group with when I'm on so I'm not constantly using LFG and getting lousy groups. Anything fit that bill that anyone knows?

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Also - what's a good guild that doesn't mandate raid attendance and would take a super casual - I work 5-2 Central time, usually my weekdays are pretty busy. Weekends I get a few hours here and there to play. Just want some folks to hang with and be in group with when I'm on so I'm not constantly using LFG and getting lousy groups. Anything fit that bill that anyone knows?
im also interested in this

Needless

Toe Sucker
So where’s the go to places in this OOW era to level at 60 now? BL with no AAs lol but my gear is fine for my level

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Think most of my 60-65 was at velks ic/oc, but if you can find someone to carry you a bit Paw would take you to 65 really fast. Paw can take you to 70 no problem and AAs, but the zone is pretty boring. Doubt there are too many groups doing OoW before 65, even though there are some areas that you could.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, Paw is good because it has a nice ZEM, mobs have low HP, and don't hit very hard compared to GoD/OOW mobs.

A did a lot of grinding in Vxed instances for the charm pet DPS (I box an ENC and everything in Paw is immune to charm).