EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hole is too low in the 60s. If you kite, yxtta or rcod is probably best. Otherwise nearly always gonna be paw is best.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'll check out paw this weekend then to try and finish up some AAs and hit 70.

I ended up spending 1 Krono to see how much exp you get in this COD aoe groups which got me to 66, so my gear got substantially better very quickly. Now I get to be lost as fuck for post-POP content since i quit before doing anything in GoD or OoW back in the day lol

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You may find Wall of Slaughter groups here and there. RSS is pretty good for groups once you are 69 too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Dranik instances are pretty good, imo, and you never have to worry about camp sniping. A lot of plat and seem to have the highest drop rate for the craftable aug materials, in my experience.

herbert

Trakanon Raider
I don't doubt that. However, I don't think someone who is new to the server is going to be able to find consistent groups in any of the OoW instances.

Spiken

Golden Squire
Truebox has never been bypassed
Biggest lie ever.
First time i bypassed truebox was 5 years ago (or when it was they introduce truebox) and its been bypassed since then, both by me and many others.
Truebox is a joke and always have been.

Edit: If you think the people that work at darkpaw is competent to do something correct, you are pretty much wrong.
People that work there are people that cant get any work anywhere else.
All they care about is money

Last edited:
  • 2Picard
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Biggest lie ever.
First time i bypassed truebox was 5 years ago (or when it was they introduce truebox) and its been bypassed since then, both by me and many others.

Edit: If you think the people that work at darkpaw is competent to do something correct, you are pretty much wrong.
How you couldn't tell that was sarcasm in context makes me think you should get your autism diagnosis.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Biggest lie ever.

Everything in this world is about money.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Truebox is there to prevent "goodie two shoes" like me from gaining a fair footing. Nothing else. Anyone with two brain cells can pretty much bypass it.

DickTrickle

Dude, you took a "takes one to know one!!!" right to the face. There's no coming back from that.

Just retire your username and hopefully have better luck on your alt
It's true. Hopefully I can come back with a killer insight that no one knew like "true box can be bypassed" but that's a pretty high bar that's been set.

Spiken

Golden Squire
Stupid and defensive, great combo.

Hey, dont be like that.
Share some of your tabs before you end your life.
So they atleast comes to some use, since they cost a lot and they already been paid for.
Better someone get some use for it, since you wont.
Or atleast write in your letter that i should have them, they are rly expensive, i cant afford it

• 1Moron
  • 1Slow
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Man EQ forum drama might be at an all time low when the best we've got is some Engrish speaking retard who can't even comprehend why he's being insulted. I miss the days of three navy SEALS and dudes stealing Baja Blast.

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users