EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Can see weapons I think?
Massive advantage and maximum jimmies rustled lol. That is going to cause tons of drama.

I chased monk quest named in South Karana on Aradune for a few hours and it was all they could talk about with quillmane. Complaints of stealing and warping. Good fun. But not sure I'd want to have to deal with that.

Last edited:

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All this talk of cleric deeps takes me back to a dark time of 1% wipes due to the entire CH team repeatedly switching to nuking in order to score boss killshots.

To be fair, staring at a wall for hours on end is going to push most people over the edge.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Fuck I forgot Jboots will be tradeable here, I'm dumb. Yeah, I'll probably roll wizard then.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm just going to play Shaman. I like the class and need something I can play a little passively.

We getting a guild going for this all in all or what?

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
someone decide for me

halfling druid, human ranger, dwarf cleric, or ogre sk
Druids are for fags. Rangers are all fags.

Flip a coin between Ogre SK (troll SK superior) or Dwarf Cleric.

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
someone decide for me

halfling druid, human ranger, dwarf cleric, or ogre sk
I knew some good druids once. They quit the class and rerolled something else. Quality people.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Druids are for fags. Rangers are all fags.

Flip a coin between Ogre SK (troll SK superior) or Dwarf Cleric.
Dwarf barrel roll is legit fun if you've never been dwarf before. I probably spent 1000 hours of game time running and jumping around just because of that barrel roll.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Druid is one of my favorite classes. But I’m also a glutton for punishment and roll a rogue every server so..

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Druid is one of my favorite classes. But I’m also a glutton for punishment and roll a rogue every server so..
Brave GIF by memecandy

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I'm just going to play Shaman. I like the class and need something I can play a little passively.

We getting a guild going for this all in all or what?
I believe Zaides guild has quite a few people from here on it. Looks like you'll have people to play with for quite some time, even in classic. :trump:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How is entitled time accrued? Was talking about it last night on Aradune and didnt understand it. Logged on my old character from Fennin Ro which was my second character (guess I deleted the first) but the creation date versus entitled is off.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 17

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
At one point you only got time entitled based on active sub, now I think it doesn't matter. Not that time entitled does anything anymore.

• 1Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Mabbu has a decent size guild also. There will be TONS of smaller DZ guilds - more than usual. But for the largest guild to be DZ only is a change.
Ya Mabbu and Zaide seem to be the 2 biggest. Mabbu will probably be the OW killing thing and FV being the fastest. TMM and Faceless Virtue respectively. Dargons I've seen recruiting as a gdkp guild and Mischief and Melee or whatever as well basically...and thats about it