EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mabbu has a decent size guild also. There will be TONS of smaller DZ guilds - more than usual. But for the largest guild to be DZ only is a change.

To my knowledge, both servers Vicious has ran an OW guild on there have been DZ guilds larger than his OW guild at least in the start. Coirnav there were DZ guilds larger and Mangler there were a ton of DZ guilds larger until RI folded in kunark and then reformed as Bloodthirst merging a bunch of DZ guilds together making them the largest guild.

Sterling

El Presidente
Early EQ on TLP is very, very trivial. Trying to get 0.5 percent moar gooder with race min/maxing is really unnecessary. Just pick what you like, which assuming it's a class that can be a gnome, should be a gnome.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Early EQ on TLP is very, very trivial. Trying to get 0.5 percent moar gooder with race min/maxing is really unnecessary. Just pick what you like, which assuming it's a class that can be a gnome, should be a gnome.
I would much rather play a small race SK, but Ogre frontal stun is just too good for as long as it is between classic and that AA being available. When they changed the value Agility gave to AC back in what.. beta? It gutted so many other races for the min/max'er.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Troll and Dark Elf SK are the best.

I love that this conversation comes up every TLP.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
SK race doesn't matter since once Luclin is released, you should be switching to gnome anyways.
jake gyllenhaal ok GIF

Gnome wizard gonna be blowin' up them panties, ya feel?!

• 1Solidarity

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
After recently playing my iksar SK on bertoxx up to 60, holy fuck am I 100% going ogre.

• 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
I'd agree when you're talking about most classes, but Tanks that can be Ogres should be Ogres and Necros should be Iksars.

Not dying cause you forgot to click of Lich when you went to take a piss is just too fucking OP.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you aint lich dyin you aint even tryin

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
If you ain’t accidentally pulling Trak on your afk Jugg group you ain’t even Xythil.
I mean it was even in the front area before the door by the shrooms, so it was literally across the entire Juggs/Reet area.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Can see weapons I think?
Depends if the item is equipped by the NPC. Anything past Velious normally doesn't equip their weapons.

And iirc, if they don't normally drop that item (in the case of events, or scripted spawns) they won't hold it when it's added to the inventory of that mob.

• 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Also: the argument for Troll SK over Ogre is simply regen and swag factor. Possibly the best SK player I've ever seen was a Troll SK.

If you want to be Sazzabi jr, be a troll SK.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

rad

Lord of Guk
Also: the argument for Troll SK over Ogre is simply regen and swag factor. Possibly the best SK player I've ever seen was a Troll SK.

If you want to be Sazzabi jr, be a troll SK.

trollrightyouknow2.jpg

• 1Mother of God