EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Half the "women" that play EQ are dudes
Come on man. It's 2021, surely most have transitioned and are dead by now.

bow.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Monks can just stick around to the end of the raid when people kill off the pets.
Half the "women" that play EQ are dudes

Not sure what sausage fest guilds you've been in, but every guild I've been in has had a handful of women.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Not sure what sausage fest guilds you've been in, but every guild I've been in has had a handful of women.
And they sucked. What's your point? That chicks play EQ poorly? We know. 90% of us were guilded with the shitters.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And they sucked. What's your point? That chicks play EQ poorly? We know. 90% of us were guilded with the shitters.

Compared to all the amazing guy eq players? Lol. I would say sucking at EQ was pretty equal across the board. I've played with amazing players that were both male or female and some truly shitty players that again could be both. It really didn't matter. But I am sure it makes you feel better.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I've played with amazing players that were female.
No you didn't.

And of course EQ had dogshit players, every single game does. Any "amazing" female players I ever played with were clerics and that's because they knew how to hit a CH macro. Then again, I guess that's pretty much the bar for braincells throughout most of EQ's heyday.

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No you didn't.

And of course EQ had dogshit players, every single game does. Any "amazing" female players I ever played with were clerics and that's because they knew how to hit a CH macro. Then again, I guess that's pretty much the bar for braincells throughout most of EQ's heyday.

Of course, I am sorry, you know every single person I have played with on TLPs. I am very sorry jackass. Hopefully doctors can remove your head from your ass soon enough.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Enchanters are really, really good. Thats definitely why on the past 3 servers ive had to play someones box for every expansion launch because the mains stopped playing after a month.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Enchanters are really, really good. Thats definitely why on the past 3 servers ive had to play someones box for every expansion launch because the mains stopped playing after a month.

Has more to do with fatigue than how "good" they are

Coka

Golden Squire
Good enchanters are great. I don't know about you lot but I can't be bothered to pay that much attention to this game anymore.

I'll roll a Bard for the first 2 expansions and stand on the Clerics

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Has more to do with fatigue than how "good" they are

Does it matter? Enchanters constantly quit. Guilds are lucky to have ONE come oow. Why would you make one instead of a bard if clearly nobody enjoys playing them?

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
I'm sorry, I thought we were having a discussion on the best classes, not the best combination of classes for someone who doesn't feel like putting in the work to play the best class.

Obviously the best trio is going to involve more work than the others. They are more powerful and have more options and better capabilities.

The question was not what's the most fun 3 box that doesn't require too much work. If you want the absolute best, then you have to put in the work.

If you want to get by with a GOOD trio, then your options are fine. But it is far from the best.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I love playing one.

But after 40 hours straight, then a few hundred hours over a month... It's not the laziest class to play.

Shit, I might main one if they are in that short of supply

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Right... But, the discussion is the best. I have no problem if the discussion is I just don't feel like playing a chanter because it's exhausting or because they suck on raids after 2 expansions.

If we want to discuss the best 3 box without involving a chanter, we can do that. No one is ever going to convince me that either of his suggested trios are more powerful than chanter/cleric.