EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
come for the loot, stay for the memories.

i saw u ansel :p

yall making me super jelly that i couldnt play this launch.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Shit's broken. Skeletons in the noob yard dropping Sleeper's loot:

cloth_cap.png

• 9Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 9 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
So the random loot seems to also cover quest rewards to some extent at least. Was in Crushbone last night and the taskmaster dropped a bone shield which, and anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, looks like is a quest reward in Toxx that nothing actually drops.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So the random loot seems to also cover quest rewards to some extent at least. Was in Crushbone last night and the taskmaster dropped a bone shield which, and anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, looks like is a quest reward in Toxx that nothing actually drops.
This is the kind of shit show I wanted!

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Keys were dropping randomly in other zones as well.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Why would any dude want to weigh 135 lbs
I am an elf maiden IRL

My replacement chair ruined me. I did a few levels in oasis and today I feel like I've been run over by a truck.

A certain kind sherrif hooked up my rogue so I am a powerful mighty stabber now (and should be invited to your group!)

Xevy

Log Wizard
These servers are great for people who want to play the game. They're awful for poopsock EQ elitists and RMT kronolords.

So, basically, perhaps the perfect servers.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
These servers are great for people who want to play the game. They're awful for poopsock EQ elitists and RMT kronolords.

So, basically, perhaps the perfect servers.
Kronolord dream come true. Kill the same 10 named mobs all day and get loot from EVERY named mob. Your bags are gonna be full and you are gonna get very few dupes.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Of course the free loot server is doing well right out of the gate. The fast unlocks for kun and vel will keep it alive for way longer then if 3 months.. but its going to be dead in 6 to 8 months best case.... Even the most casual will be turned off by a server where loot is virtually meaningless. Jfc amazing anyone could not realize this.

You guys really think people will be logging week 6 of vel to farm their 50th set of lvl 50-60 group loot? TLPs already had this issur..

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
  • About 2900 people on mischief atm
  • About 1800 people on thornblade atm
  • About 920 people on aradune atm
  • About 490 people on mangler atm

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity