EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Loot has always been meaningless outside of a handful of big items. In like a month and change on Aradune I had like 50+ krono starting from zero, full raid loot etc. and I definitely don't fall into the poopsocker, harry potter maps, kill stealing (TEB guildies included kek) farmer.

If you aren't a 1 hour a day, father of 17 casual Andy, loot rains on you regardless of rule set.

Of course the free loot server is doing well right out of the gate. The fast unlocks for kun and vel will keep it alive for way longer then if 3 months.. but its going to be dead in 6 to 8 months best case.... Even the most casual will be turned off by a server where loot is virtually meaningless. Jfc amazing anyone could not realize this.

You guys really think people will be logging week 6 of vel to farm their 50th set of lvl 50-60 group loot? TLPs already had this issur..

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If you aren't a 1 hour a day, father of 17 casual Andy, loot rains on you regardless of rule set.
FV rules make a huge difference. Loot rain becomes a loot torrent. The special shit gets priced into outer space, but the "Okay" raid loot that's a huge upgrade to johnny casual will be very abundant if it's anything like FV. Really wonder how the randomness is gonna mess with raid loot. Probably works out to a net gain for casual and an easier time shuffling gear around among friends/guildies/alts.

Xevy

Log Wizard
What was a supposed to see? Sometimes you have to set up the clip.
The shop added some familiar that was out-of-era that added +250 mana to your base pool. People on the new servers bought it. That's the little doll icon. They literally hotfixed it and you can watch it poof the second Bobby put an OBS focus on it. They closed his bag and deleted the item at the same time.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Druids that can effectively charm are about as common as women that play tanks in MMOs. They exist, but GL ever finding one.

I met one in 2008.

...that's it

All the other women were healers or enchanters. Toooons of enchanters

Zaide

TLP Idealist
naglmao.png

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
did you weiners kill vox? what dropped

hit 24 on my wiz, can confirm rares are like an injection of wonder and awe to see what the fuck clown fiesta appears on your loot window, good shit

Zaide

TLP Idealist
did you weiners kill vox? what dropped

hit 24 on my wiz, can confirm rares are like an injection of wonder and awe to see what the fuck clown fiesta appears on your loot window, good shit
Killed both dragons.

Vox dropped a SoTI and something else. Nagafen dropped like 9 items. Then we went to PoHate and realized Spite Golems had dragon/god loot tables and we basically got 20 Nagafens worth of loot.

Fms30WN.png

• 7Worf
  • 4Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sure bring back the whole gang and don't invite me.
At first I didn’t feel bad because you said you already have a leveling group and I won’t be able to play much until July. However in hindsight now that I think about it I am sorry. Knowing your crazy ass you’ll be ready to lvl up a 4th gnome to 50 with us in a month!

now all need is Xythil

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
The shop added some familiar that was out-of-era that added +250 mana to your base pool. People on the new servers bought it. That's the little doll icon. They literally hotfixed it and you can watch it poof the second Bobby put an OBS focus on it. They closed his bag and deleted the item at the same time.
It was kind of funny watching people in guild chat proclaim theirs disappear and others say, "What are you talking about? Mine's still there?" and then 60 seconds later that same person would say in guild chat, "WTF it just disappeared" ad nausea for about an hour.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’ll be honest and even if we get suspended for some reason, last night was worth it. Most fun I’ve had in a LONG time. Had Bobby’s stream up while in Hate and just watching his reaction to what dropped was priceless.

mad long as they fix kunark and such going forward, they should leave this alone and just let people enjoy it. Just don’t let it happen to chardok royals...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Zaide and crew, undercover beta testers.

They should just give you guys 50 Krono and 8 40 slot bags each at the launch of every new TLP, as payment for services rendered.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Apparently if you don't put it in your ammo slot, and always click off the pet buff part, you get to keep the trinket. Or it's some other reason someone still has one.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What sort of world do we live in where EQ devs pay attention and fix things.