EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I noticed that last night. It's just taking the copper value in the quantity column.

edit: oh I might have ruined the joke :(

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
BUT DUDE HOW DO WE KNOW THATS NOT LIVE DUDE! SHOW YOUR CHARACTER NAME, NEXT TO VINDICATORS CHARACTER, AND MAKE IT A VIDEO SO IT CAN'T BE SHOPPED!

THEN maybe it'll count as proof.

nay, anything less than a live stream by vindicator and the proving party should be deemed false

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't read this thread for like 30 hours and you fucks spawned like 12 pages. After trying to read 2 pages I decided to skip to the end and ask for a literal TL;DR

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I didn't read this thread for like 30 hours and you fucks spawned like 12 pages. After trying to read 2 pages I decided to skip to the end and ask for a literal TL;DR
Zaide is trans and there is some sort of plat dupe that is going on.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Literally nothing was added after the first post in the rant. Just read my comment and decide to believe or disbelieve and skip to the current post.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Aradune and the people who joined foh from it as their start are the most annoying people on earth. That's what's going on here. Anything else is just symptoms.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Last few pages have some hilarious replies. Some of you guys are approaching Lumi levels of delusion. I mean its no big deal, just log in 5 mins a day and collect my 100kr and flip my GEBs for an easy 40k a year dawg. Just a glimpse of my playboy billionaire EQ lifestyle.
I've actually made quite a good bit of money on this server. Mostly utilizing my custom mq2 build but being in a very active raiding guild also helps.

• 1Worf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
People keep talking about how it’s the gdkp guild on mischief driving up prices. Yet there is no real gdkp guild on thornblade where prices are similar.

• 2Galaxy Brain

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Less simping or emotional attachment, more of the realization that there is a massive ton of BS that gets put out on here and unwillingness to believe every single thing that is written. Even on things that seem very much like they could be / are true, its more prudent to actually question the validity when there is no proof provided, rather than to believe everything first. But if people want to believe everything that they read, well......that is their choice. Some people want more first before hoping on that train.

Did you really create an account just to shit up the Mischief thread?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Krono Update: Just popped on and sold one for 14k within 5 seconds. Then got an offer of 25k right after that, but I'm done selling.

The. Fuck.

Dubee the Sugawolf Pimp

Trakanon Raider
People keep talking about how it’s the gdkp guild on mischief driving up prices. Yet there is no real gdkp guild on thornblade where prices are similar.
Tim And Eric Reaction GIF

yerm

If you guys could kindly put a few bil into circulation on rizlona, to ensure that plat is dirt cheap common even moreso than already come gates and goat molds, that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
I was initially hyped for this server, was in multiple discords scoping out which sweaty nerd guild to join, but the more I read and thought about it, the less interested I became.

So glad I skipped this shitshow and stayed on Aradune.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

I was initially hyped for this server, was in multiple discords scoping out which sweaty nerd guild to join, but the more I read and thought about it, the less interested I became.

So glad I skipped this shitshow and stayed on Aradune.

download.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users