EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Last time it was stated a whole day of being down, they came up a good 8/9 hours earlier. Since our DZ's are at the end of the day, Im hoping for that outcome.

Also, I put the Sakura trouble up to warn others as to what was happening to clerics at that point in the quest. Something fishy happened right there and the only thing I can fathom is that he also lost his crown some type of way and passed the buck on to the easiest target. Hence why I highlighted the part about him saying that my cleric buddy should KS another cleric. Sakura doesnt exactly have an illustrious reputation across the TLP's, so Im not sure why it would be questioned.

Last edited:

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Can't wait to see all the things they stealth patched but didn't add into the test notes last week.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dubee the Sugawolf Pimp

Trakanon Raider
Ugh, can't decide on a 3 box. Deciding between..

Pal/Bst/Rng
SK/Bst/Zerk
SK/Shm/Zerk
War/Shm/Zerk
Pal/Shm/Zerk

Either way, box has to include a BST(for some reason I find them to be fun as hell) and/or a Zerk(never played one so want this to be the first), just having a hard time finding the best classes to work around one(or both)of those. Obviously I'd use classes in the place of BST/Zerk until they unlock.
this is one of the most disgusting trio combo considerations I've ever seen

seek help

bang bang niner gang

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1626851313350.png

1626851409995.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Sterling

El Presidente
people saving rat ears for like beastlords and shit. wonder if the difference in rat ears vs red wine will pan out vs krono prices now and then.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
people saving rat ears for like beastlords and shit. wonder if the difference in rat ears vs red wine will pan out vs krono prices now and then.

I saw my boy Rajaah Rajaah and Sterling Sterling rat earing it up in the wee morning hours with me. I have an entire bank full. Maybe I will make a Beastlord with you guys too.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Berserkers need to be in on day 1 without discs, so rogues finally have a class that's more worthless than them

You're right, berserkers are pretty fucking boring from 1-50. They're essentially warriors with lower AC and no taunt (though their snare ability functions as snap aggro and I had no trouble tanking 1-75 or so as a zerk).

In the case of beastlords, having them in at the start would be fun because it'd give the non-Vah races some use. We'd see a lot more Wood Elf beastlords, Ogres, etc, maybe even some Barbarian beastlords (those exist right?)

90% of beastlords in the later game are Vah because they go hand-in-hand. So beastlord available at the start without Vah would be a change of pace, not unlike unlocking Gnome SK or Halfling Ranger early, or whatever the combinations are that go in later. Just gives people more choices to try something new and increases the appeal of starting over again.

Berserkers on the other hand, yeah, it'd be cool to have them in at the start so that people who want to play them would be able to do it from the get-go instead of waiting for GoD to play (like I had to do on Phinny). However it's very clear that, unlike beastlords, they weren't designed with the 1-50 game in mind. Truth be told they're kind of a minimal-effort class at the point they were introduced (level 65). All of their major abilities and skills are like, 61-65 with a few discs in the 50's and snare/stun abilities earlier. They were so top-heavy at creation that level 1-50 (really, 1-60) are just a formality they have to go through. They don't have the skill upgrade progression that other classes have through those levels. They probably should have just started at 51 and been a Heroic Class ala WoW's DKs because it's pretty clear the game just has nothing for them before that. And without rogue/monk utility, I can't see any real reason for anyone to start a berserker in classic unless that's the main they're dead-set on for later and they don't want to bother leveling up multiple classes.

All of that said, the option should still be there at the start. Beastlord (including wood elf), berserker, any combinations added later like gnome knights.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Damn you got to 40?!!? I thought I was balling getting my Druid to 30.

TBH getting to 40 with rat ears isn't too tough. An entire bank full will probably get you to 40ish I want to say. After that zones like CoM and Chardok are much faster exp (if you aren't wiping to other groups' training every hour) and there's also the tediousness factor of the quest so I definitely think normal exping after 40 is the way to go.

Sterling

El Presidente
TBH getting to 40 with rat ears isn't too tough. An entire bank full will probably get you to 40ish I want to say. After that zones like CoM and Chardok are much faster exp (if you aren't wiping to other groups' training every hour) and there's also the tediousness factor of the quest so I definitely think normal exping after 40 is the way to go.
nah 1 bankfull doesn't do it, it's about 2200 stacks from level 1 to 40.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
64k stacks 1-13... 64k stacks 13-17... 64k stacks 17-18... at this point its just not worth it unless you have macros

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
It took me 448 stacks of Rat ears to go from 1-32 and like 84% during bonus XP with a 25% running. The truth is after about 20 or so PLing is better then rat ears after about 30 a solid group is faster then rat ears.

Neriak Red wine is already like twice as fast, but 6.2 times as expensive per stack.

Also Freeport Red Wine sucks, make sure you got them DE masks for your normally KoS toons.

Last edited: