EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I'm curious how they're gonna handle that. I don't think any of the Drakonine / Drakeen named spawn until Sleeper's switches over the post-awakened version so there's no telling if they will be diluting the pool until that occurs. Fishing Tantor's in WW DZs holding it might work for a bit depending.

The Drakeen App/Protector/Controller definitely spawns in ST 1.0 i remember killing them on Phinny when we were doing server first. Those aren't flagged as rare, but they aren't supposed to be ST 1.0 either. I don't know if any of the Rares spawn prior to ST 2.0, but i never tried and the TLP version of ST 1.0 is filled with 2.0 stuff.

Edit: also Curious if you conned the flurry Drakes/Ntov trash wondering if the NToV mini's/Quest loot is gonna be randomized.
ST.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
View attachment 364547
What guild is this passive-aggressive guy referring to? Golden Rapists?
After Keon got banned GR took a vote to either continue on as a guild or try to merge into another guild. The merge option won but they decided to continue on instead (lmao). Since they didn’t have the GL tag they couldn’t prune officers in the guild or change role permissions. One of their officers is an alcoholic and got kicked out of a raid so he responded by manually kicking all 1200 members last night.

• 15Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 18 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I really enjoyed being part of the monk epic fight that keon tried to KS that lead to his getting banned.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Thanks!

Are you still making spirit wracked cords?

I have an urn and sinew I'd like to get made into a set if anyone with faction can do a turn in I'd be happy to pay for the time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Lol was talking about the drunk guy, i wanna buy that asshole a beer.

Yeah i charge a KR for an MQ. Urn+sinew+krono to my trader in tunnel and i got a cord already made. Pretty annoying to do when i'm not bound outside Chardok.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Lol was talking about the drunk guy, i wanna buy that asshole a beer.

Yeah i charge a KR for an MQ. Urn+sinew+krono to my trader in tunnel and i got a cord already made. Pretty annoying to do when i'm not bound outside Chardok.
Whats your traders name? Need one as well.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What am I supposed to be seeing here. How do I know they're bots?

There's nothing incriminating to see in this shot, it's just to let people know the names, and that it's a bot group.

It was one of the most obvious / egregious examples of botting I've ever seen. I ended up just yoinking their pulls and they never said a thing, just kept pulling mobs in the same exact pathing, which I'd then yoink before they got back to their group (without LOS, none of them even contested). This went on for like 30 minutes until I switched camps, no words were exchanged.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
After Keon got banned GR took a vote to either continue on as a guild or try to merge into another guild. The merge option won but they decided to continue on instead (lmao). Since they didn’t have the GL tag they couldn’t prune officers in the guild or change role permissions. One of their officers is an alcoholic and got kicked out of a raid so he responded by manually kicking all 1200 members last night.

wait, they had 1200 chars in 1 guild?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There's nothing incriminating to see in this shot, it's just to let people know the names, and that it's a bot group.

It was one of the most obvious / egregious examples of botting I've ever seen. I ended up just yoinking their pulls and they never said a thing, just kept pulling mobs in the same exact pathing, which I'd then yoink before they got back to their group (without LOS, none of them even contested). This went on for like 30 minutes until I switched camps, no words were exchanged.
But Truebox eliminates botters and boxing!!!

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Ok I just read about this and it seems
Amazing not sure how I missed it and why I was playing on Aradune.

is it worth starting now? Two
Box true box is cool
Right?