EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So what did they do during PoP launch that was toxic behavior? You seem like you know.

None of them did. That was entirely my thing and I wasn't banned, either.
The *rumor* I heard was that it was related to VT trains vs a boxer guild a few weeks ago. I cannot verify that.

Nah Qelyn, Krim hasn't been around for a while.
Krim quit? If so I can also quit. Sweet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The *rumor* I heard was that it was related to VT trains vs a boxer guild a few weeks ago. I cannot verify that.

Yeah, there was speculation it wasn't actually related to PoP launch, which makes sense to me because, like I said, didn't see anything crazy going on during that time. If that really is the case, it's sad that a boxer guild gets to put one over on a real guild. I mean, I'm sure you don't like GiG, but fuck all the warping boxing guilds.

I don't think he quit, just think he's been busy with RL.

• 1Salty

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Kind of funny if he ate a suspension from the boxer guild warping into VT.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I have been alt-itising it up and having a blast. Decided to run everything possible as iksar. Just twinked the everloving fuck out of my SK for under 1k, and now nothing even touches it when running around Kurn or PC. PC will be a lot more fun after 19 when I can go assrape those phlargs with impunity. That disease shit is awful.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I've only heard rumors, haven't confirmed anything, but there has to be something juicy to be doing that all day long and spell drops can't be it.
I mean, if he's dropping P5 that's kinda dumb. But all the crying over Grummus and shit dropping P3 or P4? Who cares? It's a 22 year old game. Mischief was always fun because it was so nutty. It also means you might see Mujaki loot on Quarm, adding to the lulz.

I HATE that autists keep spreadsheeting this shit. Let it be chaotic, that's the fun of it and the entire point of Mischief. There are a SHITLOAD of targets in PoP if you play fast and loose with it. Otherwise, everybody just stays in Time for 4 months, with the occasional sweep of Ele for molds and shit. Wow...so fun the last 30 times we did that!

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

I mean, if he's dropping P5 that's kinda dumb. But all the crying over Grummus and shit dropping P3 or P4? Who cares? It's a 22 year old game. Mischief was always fun because it was so nutty. It also means you might see Mujaki loot on Quarm, adding to the lulz.

I HATE that autists keep spreadsheeting this shit. Let it be chaotic, that's the fun of it and the entire point of Mischief. There are a SHITLOAD of targets in PoP if you play fast and loose with it. Otherwise, everybody just stays in Time for 4 months, with the occasional sweep of Ele for molds and shit. Wow...so fun the last 30 times we did that!
Yeah, I completely agree with you. Mujaki I think deserves a nerf since it can be done repeatedly so quickly, but everything else is fine because they have much longer lockouts.

Edit: FWIW, definitely time loot since Mujaki stuff is dropping off Time mobs.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah, I completely agree with you. Mujaki I think deserves a nerf since it can be done repeatedly so quickly, but everything else is fine because they have much longer lockouts.

Edit: FWIW, definitely time loot since Mujaki stuff is dropping off Time mobs.
Mujaki is dropping T4 Time loot. He is a "Tier 2" raid within the context of mischief rules.

DickTrickle

He existed as an event long before the epic 1.5. It's actually his shade that is the epic mob. People keep talking about "oh my gosh he's out of era" but he's not; that's not the mob that's being killed. Now, could he nevertheless be fucked up enough to be dropping out of era loot? Sure, this is DPG after all.

The bizarre thing is why in the world he has a server-wide message for him.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider

No no no no ... no. You are not allowed to quit. Ever.

As I get older, I get more and more ... whats the word I am looking for here ... lazy. Yeah that's the one. I get lazy, and this server offers something super insanely important to us old lazy fucks; the ability to catch up when we get off our asses and apply ourselves for a little bit of time. This server is 100% unique to that aspect because of the Random Loot AND Free Trade.

Add on top of that the fact that you run a guild that doesn't overly penalize people for not poop socking like EQ is their life, and it's a win fucking win situation for me. So, no. You are not allowed to quit until I decide that I am completely done with EverQuest.

Oh... and you are not allowed to go to the next TLP server either. You just sit your happy ass down, and keep telling us the lore of the shit we are killing on raids because I don't read one damn bit of the quest text because my attention span is ... SQUIRELL!

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Despite some obviously flawed loot tables, in better news it looks like the price of krono has dropped under 200k. This is somewhat promising considering there was a period last week where it rare to see krono listed below 250k. I am sure it is at least in part due to PoP being launched and people needing plat to buy new spells / gear etc, but I'll be hopeful and include the possibility that the banning of dupers last week Zaide mentioned, also contributed to the slow down.